Elite Dangerous

Do you have an asp explorer?
Aye mate that's what I'm in now, done a bit engineering on it. Kitted out as an exploration/trade vessel but it's no good for combat the shield and hull are piss weak.
Got a little viper ( I think) as a fighter/ bounty hunter strong as fuck but shit jump range

All the ships I've had, I've kept the asp. Stripped out, no weapons, engineered FSD. 45 LY jump range. I travel in the asp, then transfer any other ships I might need once im at my destination. Wouldn't be without it
Got mine at 32ly jump range but got a fair bit of kit on it. I do the same transport my fighter after I land but sometimes it's easier to just buy one where I am do the jobs them sell it again

Maybe a fer-de-lance then.
If I ever see one for sale.

Superb that mate :cool:
What now? :lol:

Dunno to be honest, got all engineers unlocked to G5 as well. When 2.4 drops there'll be more engineers to unlock I suppose. Will probably focus on making more money, currently have 5.5bn in assets, just incase they ever get around to introducing player owned outposts or such like. I'm loosely aligned with the Wolves of Jonai so usually spend time doing stuff for them or helping out newer players. Just hope the Thargoids aren't a damp squib.

Delete your save. Start again :lol:

LOL, I've considered getting a second account

Back