Don’t go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on my works Xmas night out in Durham on Friday so I’ll chance be rough, and my lass is away for her cousins 30th from Friday-Sunday which means I need to sort out babysitting for the 2 kids.

Could be a blessing if I can’t

Last edited:

I won't be there next week. Normally get a lift up and that's not on, fuck paying £50 for a train and I'm not watching that shower of shite sober.
Just purchase SAFSEE/iFollow for a few quid and watch it online mate.

I think that’s what I’ll be doing instead.

Is it time to simply boycoutt the club? If I was never to go back to watch that club again I wouldn’t be bothered. That’s how bad Stewart Donald has made things.

I'm unsure what it would achieve, it's not as if the atmosphere is toxic or anything, most fans rock up, sit in a despondent silence and then leave early. If fans are happy to continue spending their money and wasting their time watching unacceptable displays that's their decision.

Realistically it's a great idea, but too many short-sighted people who think going to every game is an achievement.

At the moment Donald knows he can get away with it, as proven by appointing Parkinson who was unanimously unpopular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back