Don’t go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be there next week. Normally get a lift up and that's not on, fuck paying £50 for a train and I'm not watching that shower of shite sober.

Some sections of Sunderland fans need to look at themselves. Some wouldn't have a good word to say about Ellis Short for example. Some seemingly want Donald to go which is a tad alarming. I remember watching fans booing the team off under the Moyes season game after game. I was told by a respected poster on here that some booed them off the other week Vs Burton. Just not sure what the mentality is behind that, but I'm not speaking out of turn if I said a decent section of Sunderland fans in the last decade would never have been satisfied if we won the league and wouldn't have a good word said about club or owner(s). It's grim and sad watching in from the outside

You were told and you watched - because you weren’t there. You’re never there you balloon knot. Yet you think it’s alright to have a go at fans who do go, who have been there to watch all of this shite and are sick of it.

I've stopped. First time in my life (nearly 30 years of having an ST) I'm refusing to go until the manager has gone.

And for anyone who says 'support the club', that's exactly what I'm doing because accepting what is happening, and actively backing it, it's killing this football club.

I can't abide watching a team in those stripes churning out what this nugget is churning out. I'm also out. Undecided about Saturday as haven't seen the lads for a while but if anyone suggest staying in the pub, I'll be first to put my hand up.
After that and if he's still in charge, I think I'll not be bothering.
As for supporting the club, there is nothing to support when we are trying to nick a point v Gillingham or being outplayed by Burton.

I’m not going and can’t say when I’ll go again. Not trying to be dramatic, but I’m absolutely sick of how things are, and I think that this is one of the few ways that we can get our feelings across to Donald.
This feels like we are right back where we were at the end of Shorts time but a league lower.
And to think our crowd were singing things can only get better when we were struggling in the Premier league!

I can't abide watching a team in those stripes churning out what this nugget is churning out. I'm also out. Undecided about Saturday as haven't seen the lads for a while but if anyone suggest staying in the pub, I'll be first to put my hand up.
After that and if he's still in charge, I think I'll not be bothering.
As for supporting the club, there is nothing to support when we are trying to nick a point v Gillingham or being outplayed by Burton.

Ironically, the club rearranging that game the other week for no reason, and giving me the weekend off, allowed me to see with clarity that my time is better spent in other ways that clapping like a deranged seal at Tom f***ing Flanagan jumping to win a header and mistiming it so badly the ball hits him in the bollocks, while the owner sits at home laughing his cock off at us.

A symptom of our demise.

They’re not clowns, they’re amazing, passionate supporters who are the life blood of the club. They are the club.
I don’t blame anyone who opts not to turn up right now, match days can be very expensive and a long journey for some.
However, insulting our most dedicated fans is inexcusable. They have my respect.
I think this attitude that people who go are accepting failure or they are clowns disgusting. I will go support my team i will be there long after Parkinson Donald and this group of useless footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back