Don’t go

I can see the logic of a fan boycott, but it wouldn't help in this circumstance. The atmosphere has to be lifted, somehow, despite it all.

I think people who stop going when it’s bad want others to do the same as some kind of weird justification for their choice.

This. You see will them post on multiple threads looking for support (normally with an x-factor style back story).

They usually find support from those that don’t go full stop

all those who are hoying their toys out the pram at the minute will be the same ones who weren't going back till cowie, murray, dicanio, moyes, short etc... have left the club.
if you don't want to go just don't but stop trying to make yourself into a martyr.
they should all be on a blacklist of folk who never, ever get tickets for wembley or any big games should we ever attain a bit success again.

I’ve been going since 1995 when I was six. Me and me dad have had season tickets since 2004. In that time we have yo-yoed about but never have we seen a team of fat blobs bouncing around on the pitch struggling to put two passes together, a minimum wage manager who doesn’t know his arse from his elbow, and a bottled water snatcher as the owner. This isn’t a football club anymore. It is a tragedy.

You sound like a complete happy clapper and seem delighted with one shot on target a game. Most of us are not. To suggest a “blacklist” is petulance at its highest.
This. You see will them post on multiple threads looking for support (normally with an x-factor style back story).

They usually find support from those that don’t go full stop

I want my mates in the pub with me tbh be more fun than standing in abject desperation with the odd shout of “Loooovens”
Please stay away next week. Give Donald the clown the empty stadium he really deserves.

Me and me dad aren’t going. Donald is literally Diet Ashley

Last edited:
If you actually said that to someone in real life you'd likely get your teeth kicked down your throat :lol:

Are you saying that this board is not real life and that people come on here and type stuff from behind the safety of a keyboard that would would never have the nads to say face to face in the pub? Nahhh

If I was paying game-by-game and going to the pub with my mates beforehand I'd probably sack it off.

As it is I'm paying for it anyway and I take the bairn and my nephew. They still have a bit of enthusiasm for it so I sit fed up for a couple of hours exchanging disappointed expressions and the odd under the breath expletive with the bloke sat next to me with his kids.

This is looking and sounding like administration to me.
Which will also bring points deducted.
The club is in a pretty bad state - On and off the field and in the stands!!
tit
My season card is staying on that window sill, we’re sliding into league 2 and daft ***** are still saying give him time, these people are also the problem
oh look, another 'reserves bench'-er. fuck off.

Last edited:
Similarly, the 77% who voted for Putin are not responsible for instability in the western world, and the 99.96% who voted for Saddam in the Iraq election of 1995 were not responsible for keeping him in power.

There's one thing the stay aways and the attendees agree on - the current squad, manager and owner are not of the required standard and should be replaced. There's two ways we can object: Not going or voicing our concerns. If you are not going then fine, that makes a statement, but if you are going to continue going, then at least voice your displeasure instead of sitting on your hands and then leaving on 80 minutes.
fuck me, comparing attendance at SAFC to rigged elections in Russia and Iraq, we really have hit a new low......

Last edited:

Back