Don’t go

all those who are hoying their toys out the pram at the minute will be the same ones who weren't going back till cowie, murray, dicanio, moyes, short etc... have left the club.
if you don't want to go just don't but stop trying to make yourself into a martyr.
they should all be on a blacklist of folk who never, ever get tickets for wembley or any big games should we ever attain a bit success again.

It's amazing how many people suddenly have far better things to do on a weekend mind.

I couldn't give a shite what people choose to do or what their reasons are for not going anymore... but my opinion is you don't turn your back on the club you love when it's at it's lowest ebb.

The club is fucked more than it ever was, if you want to stay loyal, bang on. You have seen the degradation of the club for over sixty years, its great to see a great club go down the pan. I for one want to see change, so fuck you!

we have difference of opinion.
we all want to see a successful club as do fans of every club in the country. if you don't want to go then don't but no need for the abuse.says a lot more about you then me and others who will still go to the games.
just drove a 615 mile round trip this weekend in our clown car.canny difficult in them big shoes.
cheers mate .really needed to be called clown by one of our supposed own.
same here. roadworks, road closures and lost in cambridge. great day out.

Last edited:
we all want to see a successful club as do fans of every club in the country. if you don't want to go then don't but no need for the abuse.says a lot more about you then me and others who will still go to the games.

I apologise, I am just angry, I didnt mean to have a go at you. I am sorry!

I apologise, I am just angry, I didnt mean to have a go at you. I am sorry!
no need to. i'm as pissed off as everybody else. i still enjoy the match day, it's usually the footy that's the low point.

we were sat in the very back row yesterday and the thing that got me worried most of all was the queues for the bar 25 minutes into the game where the entertainment served up was that poor people would rather have a beer than watch something they've travelled miles for. some didn't even bother to come back for the second half. the apathy is quite worrying so a bit passion is to be welcomed.

I really don't get the point of a boycott. Do people expect to be the next Greta Thunberg? Or do they want other people to share the misery of no longer feeling the need and desire to support the club?

aye the a14 was shut for a stretch.the diversion did work for this set of clowns though.
found a place today called godmanchester.reckon us are satensunderland.

just drove a 615 mile round trip this weekend in our clown car.canny difficult in them big shoes.
cheers mate .really needed to be called clown by one of our supposed own.
Don’t worry about mate.
The spineless key board warrior isn’t a true fan.

It's amazing how many people suddenly have far better things to do on a weekend mind.

I couldn't give a shite what people choose to do or what their reasons are for not going anymore... but my opinion is you don't turn your back on the club you love when it's at it's lowest ebb.

And then when things improve they crawl back and moan about tickets. If people don’t want to go, I just wish they would fuck off.

I’ll post this again though.....

The club need to reward loyalty. If we don’t up this season, those that renew should be heavily rewarded.

Please stay away next week. Give Donald the clown the empty stadium he really deserves.
It’s a tough decision to turn your back on a team you have supported all your life, I have been here many times before and continued to support the lads but this is the lowest I have ever felt. Sunderland owners and managers have made poor decisions in the past but I don’t believe any one of them including the present did not passionately want to get things right and to be successful. The difference for me this time is the overall attitude of player’s. There are very few current players who would give everything just to play for Sunderland and most would take a transfer at a drop of a hat and that’s includes the young players and that’s why I am wondering if they deserve my support.

I never got the whole lets boycott a game to hurt the club idea, as it stands no point sacking Parkinson for at least another 3 weeks, hopefully the club is using this time to find new homes for some of the squad...

I never got the whole lets boycott a game to hurt the club idea, as it stands no point sacking Parkinson for at least another 3 weeks, hopefully the club is using this time to find new homes for some of the squad...
I agree with not boycotting the match but feelings have to be shown as it’s simply not good enough at pretty much every level of the club right now.
I think the manager needs to change the way we are playing and get everyone behind him within the club and this will then get the backing from the stands until then we are only heading one way. If Parkinson can’t get the players behind him and playing well then there’s only one place he is heading too.

Back