Don’t go

To be honest I stopped going a while ago. Paying a good wedge to watch an absolute shower of shit failed to be even slightly entertaining back when we were in the dizzy heights of the Premier League much less down amongst the dead men where we are now in our lowest league position ever. If you intend to sell an entertainment then for fucks sake at least TRY a bit.

If you don’t wanna go any more then fine, but please stop coming on here claiming it’s hip to not go, and those of us who choose to keep going are somehow culpable for this mess.

If you don’t wanna go any more then fine, but please stop coming on here claiming it’s hip to not go, and those of us who choose to keep going are somehow culpable for this mess.

Similarly, the 77% who voted for Putin are not responsible for instability in the western world, and the 99.96% who voted for Saddam in the Iraq election of 1995 were not responsible for keeping him in power.

There's one thing the stay aways and the attendees agree on - the current squad, manager and owner are not of the required standard and should be replaced. There's two ways we can object: Not going or voicing our concerns. If you are not going then fine, that makes a statement, but if you are going to continue going, then at least voice your displeasure instead of sitting on your hands and then leaving on 80 minutes.

Last edited:
Similarly, the 77% who voted for Putin are not responsible for instability in the western world, and the 99.96% who voted for Saddam in the Iraq election of 1995 were not responsible for keeping him in power.

There's one thing the stay aways and the attendees agree on - the current squad, manager and owner are not of the required standard and should be replaced. There's two ways we can object: Not going or voicing our concerns. If you are not going then fine, that makes a statement, but if you are going to continue going, then at least voice your displeasure instead of sitting on your hands and then leaving on 80 minutes.
Too deep for me Martin, I’m lost.

all those who are hoying their toys out the pram at the minute will be the same ones who weren't going back till cowie, murray, dicanio, moyes, short etc... have left the club.
if you don't want to go just don't but stop trying to make yourself into a martyr.
they should all be on a blacklist of folk who never, ever get tickets for wembley or any big games should we ever attain a bit success again.

Is it time to simply boycoutt the club? If I was never to go back to watch that club again I wouldn’t be bothered. That’s how bad Stewart Donald has made things.

Yes!
all those who are hoying their toys out the pram at the minute will be the same ones who weren't going back till cowie, murray, dicanio, moyes, short etc... have left the club.
if you don't want to go just don't but stop trying to make yourself into a martyr.
they should all be on a blacklist of folk who never, ever get tickets for wembley or any big games should we ever attain a bit success again.

The club is fucked more than it ever was, if you want to stay loyal, bang on. You have seen the degradation of the club for over sixty years, its great to see a great club go down the pan. I for one want to see change, so fuck you!

Last edited:

Back