Don’t go

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this place mate, real fans don’t go to the games.

Those of us that make the effort to attend are clowns and are responsible for our present situation

Could be called worse...couple of seasons back during a similar debate on this board, we (match-goers) were labelled "scabs"...at least that level of vitriol has not been reached yet...but no doubt will...

Very very sad what is happening...but this lot in charge wont stop me going.If that makes me part of the problem in some peoples eyes then so be it.
Oh and i will cheer if we score a goal, and i aint booing either(but understand why some may).

Genuine question to those who plan to keep going:

If the players cant be arsed, the manager is universally unpopular and the owner has run the club into the shambles it now is, who exactly are you turning up to support?

If the players cant be arsed, the manager is universally unpopular and the owner has run the club into the shambles it now is, who exactly are you turning up to support?
The players that are trying but have limited ability and each other(never thought i would need to justify watching my team but there you go),
For me(and yes i only speak for myself and fully respect others whose opinion is different)i will go until i physically cannot.I have "brainwashed " my kids to follow safc through thin and thinner would be a bit rich if i didnt go...so it is also a sense of loyalty.(tin hats at the ready!)

If you can’t hack watching it don’t go by all means, but to not go as a boycott only sinks the club further into the swamp it is struggling to get out of.

I’ve seen a few times on here, posters trying encourage fans to not renew SCs etc. The reality is; if say 10,000 don’t renew - the club i

I suppose we could all just walk away and let the club fold. Would you prefer that?

I’ve seen a few times on here, posters trying encourage fans to not renew SCs etc. The reality is; if say 10,000 don’t renew - the club i

I suppose we could all just walk away and let the club fold. Would you prefer that?

No, I was genuinely interested as to which part of the club in its current state makes you compelled to attend when the three components are all clearly not doing their utmost to improve the club.

If the club folds the Americans get it for free.

Bonus.
It's mag logic. Boycotts and Ashley out etc

You are replying to a bloke who doesn't go to games complaining about people saying they won't go to games.

Last edited:
No, I was genuinely interested as to which part of the club in its current state makes you compelled to attend when the three components are all clearly not doing their utmost to improve the club.
Out of interest, what do you think would happen if we all just stopped going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back