Does it get any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

New, all we get is low points.
Getting relegated in turmoil, appointing a manager we knew fuck all about with no experience of this league.
Ross would not have took us up, so another season in this shit hole league had to be expected.
A new manager hopefully gives us a chance, nothing guaranteed of course, but better than doing fuck all.
Rock on Parky

it's Friday, it's an absolutely cracking day, i'm working from home, out with a few lads tonight for a beer...

we might be shite and in a shit state but it definitely could be worse and it's mainly way out of our control

Are people just been miserable & negative?

Or being realists & not burying their heads in the sand.

I can’t tell :rolleyes:

Let’s be honest it doesn’t look good at the minute in fact the worse it’s been in my lifetime (well everyone’s lifetime given last season was our lowest ever finish which we may exceed this year).
You could be a politician or a mag, with your ability to twist fact.

Look at me look at me, I needed a thread all of my own to spread nowt but negativity.

You like the dolts on the others who aren’t going back til SD sells up?

‘With each passing day we become more and more Mag...’
They’ve nivver been this bad though.
Even if you try to be as positive and objective as possible, we find ourselves in a truly awful situation. There's nothing wrong with analysing or challenging some of the frankly baffling decisions this club has made. Some people will just lap any old shit up, though, playing the eternal optimist card despite our endemic, long running shitness. It's been mostly bad decision after bad decision with us for years.
I think it’s now an acknowledgeable truth that a few months in the early 70s apart and a brief flurry around the turn of the millennium SAFC have been clueless since WWII. The happy clappers have finally unequivocally been proven wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back