Does it get any worse

I'm getting the humble pie ready for you to eat when all that you suspect does not happen.
So much speculation and bs spouted on here with no known basis in FACT.
I just hope that the hundreds on here who have spouted bile and s~~~e towards our 2 enthusiastic amateurs, are prepared to apologise.
It is unbelievable the amount of eejits on here posting absolute BS on here without any firm knowledge of what is truly going on, and it is not all just daft kids. EMBARRASSING.

Hear hear!! Welll said Marra.
Not arsed now, my life will continue just the same no matter what league Sunderland are in. Up Sunday morning, two boiled eggs and two toast, whether we are up or down in the league.😉

What a crap Sunday breakfast!!

Bacon, sausage,eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread (or toast) and a cup of strong tea.

Last edited:

I think we could have reached a much lower point in our history had he not taken the club off Short.

Short memories from a lot of people here. We might be skint and crap, but at least we’re out of debt, not riddled with overpaid deadwood and we actually have a club.
Out of debt because of Short if we are indeed out of debt

that doesn’t make sense. What your saying is being poor is normal hence expectations of so called happyclappers is realistic unlike the sad keyboard warriors whose agenda is unknown but can be guaranteed to find a conspiracy theory or something to moan about to entertain their sad lives.

hey look at me aren’t I streetwise. Yet there will be nothing to substantiate your negative and destructive point. It’s just as hard to prove you wrong of course but then you can play on that can’t you.

Why would anyone's life be sad because they moan about a football club that's been ran like a f***ing circus for a decade. My life away from football is fine thanks as I'm sure are those of most of the lads who criticise events at the club. Maybe you should start a bit of critical analysis yourself instead of happy clapping like a demented seal.

Sounds like financially it may be about to get a whole lot better.
3 points today and the OP might even decide to come and cheer the team on against Tranmere 😎

Last edited:
Why would anyone's life be sad because they moan about a football club that's been ran like a f***ing circus for a decade. My life away from football is fine thanks as I'm sure are those of most of the lads who criticise events at the club. Maybe you should start a bit of critical analysis yourself instead of happy clapping like a demented seal.

I reckon I can control my emotions and put things in perspective.... it only seems like happy clapping to some because they are so far to the other extreme it’s irrational

I reckon I can control my emotions and put things in perspective.... it only seems like happy clapping to some because they are so far to the other extreme it’s irrational

What perspective can you put our worst ever league position in and getting outplayed by the likes of Rochdale. If you accept that you're accepting failure. I appreciate we're a work in progress but I'd like to see actual evidence of progress.

What perspective can you put our worst ever league position in and getting outplayed by the likes of Rochdale. If you accept that you're accepting failure. I appreciate we're a work in progress but I'd like to see actual evidence of progress.

time, just give it time. Rome not built in a day and all that.
The starting position was the equivalent of the Titanic sunk at the bottom of the Atlantic.

time, just give it time. Rome not built in a day and all that.
The starting position was the equivalent of the Titanic sunk at the bottom of the Atlantic.

Was it though? Debts wiped, largest budget the league has ever seen. We should have been back up last season.

We went twelth in 1987 after losing 2-0 at home to Chester City in front of 12,000 in a crumbling old ground.
So not only is this not our lowest ebb, it's also not our lowest ever league position so cheer up and support the team and new manager and let's hope some investment does come our way soon.

Was it though? Debts wiped, largest budget the league has ever seen. We should have been back up last season.

if only it was a computer game, where you make decisions and get instant results.
the restructuring of any organisation to the extent this club has undermined quality and performance until things become the norm. It takes time.
I think the team did as well as could be hoped last season... I think this season it is wilting under the weight of expectation.
everything is relative to the quality and capability of the players. I recall the seasons immediately after the cup final win in 73. What a team. But everybody else’s cup final. We couldn’t sustain performance levels week in week out. The second season it was a slightly weaker team, and still fell short. We eventually went up with probably the worst of the three teams post FACUP final but no longer the team everyone wanted to beat.
I like the fact PP has said we can’t hide behind that.

I'm getting the humble pie ready for you to eat when all that you suspect does not happen.
So much speculation and bs spouted on here with no known basis in FACT.
I just hope that the hundreds on here who have spouted bile and s~~~e towards our 2 enthusiastic amateurs, are prepared to apologise.
It is unbelievable the amount of eejits on here posting absolute BS on here without any firm knowledge of what is truly going on, and it is not all just daft kids. EMBARRASSING.
Spot on...this site has been taken over by a bunch of manic depressives...

Spot on...this site has been taken over by a bunch of manic depressives...

Have you seen Tony Davison's reply to the shit that ws doing the rounds yday?
Brilliant, but the conspiracy theorists will be gutted.
Best fans in the land I read on here. Don't make me f***ing weep.

Haven't seen it or the comments ....I'm so pissed off with what has been posted on here I try not to read too much into it..but I suspect a lot of them aren't true Sunderland supporters or w****** who get a kick out of being controversial

9th in division 3. No money. No takeover. And now we get Parkinson.

Reading messages from a bone idol oaf like you is miles worse

Lots of the negatives dont go to games- turnout snd atmosphere plus support for team has been pretty damn good since relegation- good enough to get the attention of billionaires - this site is full of the morons - probs all wanted brexit nall

Last edited:

Back