Division 2

Looks really good up to now. Only found first base and done first mission at Theatre. Did get quite a lot of lag on that mission but me mate said he did then its ok after that. I'm struggling to read objectives on hud. That may be down to age though. Looking forward to get home from work and getting stuck into it.

Looks really good up to now. Only found first base and done first mission at Theatre. Did get quite a lot of lag on that mission but me mate said he did then its ok after that. I'm struggling to read objectives on hud. That may be down to age though. Looking forward to get home from work and getting stuck into it.
Put your readers on you old duffer.

Goes ok after that.

I'm end game level 30 already! Ubisoft sent me a message to say Special Forces are watching me in action to learn how to fight and approach situations better!

Aye, had no issues since then.

I’m at the point where I could create a clan but realistically who would join it??

Pre-installed mine (pc) a few nights ago and patched it the other night (small update) ready for today. Had 30 mins on it this morning and looking forward to it. Hate having to go through all the bollocks again tho from doing it first time in the BETA..

Oh and I wish they would allow us to pause or skip the f***ing cutscenes, having to watch all that shite again is annoying as fuck. Out of my 30 mins I had this morning I think I got about 10 mins play..

Do we need a Division 2 thread now it's not BETA?

Pre-installed mine (pc) a few nights ago and patched it the other night (small update) ready for today. Had 30 mins on it this morning and looking forward to it. Hate having to go through all the bollocks again tho from doing it first time in the BETA..

Oh and I wish they would allow us to pause or skip the f***ing cutscenes, having to watch all that shite again is annoying as fuck. Out of my 30 mins I had this morning I think I got about 10 mins play..

Do we need a Division 2 thread now it's not BETA?

Fixed.

Back