Division 2

Go ahead mate, good idea!

How much did you get out of the beta? I got about 10 hours. Loved the recon mission in the DZ.

Only managed to about two hours, was hoping to get a good go on it on Sunday but just didn't find the time.

Luckily had it pre-ordered months ago so what I saw of it hadn't changed my mind in getting it.

Go ahead mate, good idea!

How much did you get out of the beta? I got about 10 hours. Loved the recon mission in the DZ.

I managed about 10 hours, both missions, cleared a couple of checkpoints and 3/5 side missions, and about 1 hour of the end game content

Will miss the open beta as I’m on holiday

Setting up a clan is too hard for simple me but I’m keen if someone knows what they are doing

Otherwise let’s just add each other and go from there

I managed about 10 hours, both missions, cleared a couple of checkpoints and 3/5 side missions, and about 1 hour of the end game content

Will miss the open beta as I’m on holiday

Setting up a clan is too hard for simple me but I’m keen if someone knows what they are doing

Otherwise let’s just add each other and go from there

Anybody who is still playing The Division can add me my PSN ID is Albay1538, even though been playing it for three years have yet to venture into the DZ as not sure who to trust to have my back :lol:

Anybody who is still playing The Division can add me my PSN ID is Albay1538, even though been playing it for three years have yet to venture into the DZ as not sure who to trust to have my back :lol:

Albay man :lol:
Why don’t you just go in and have a shoot about with the NPCs. Get a feel for the place first without worrying about stash and extractions. You big pansy!! :p

Albay man :lol:
Why don’t you just go in and have a shoot about with the NPCs. Get a feel for the place first without worrying about stash and extractions. You big pansy!! :p

:lol:

Never really tried the DZ as I had read something back when it came out they if another player kills you they can take all your gear and weapons off. Didn't really fancy going in and within 5 mins have nothing left on me :confused:

Never really tried the DZ as I had read something back when it came out they if another player kills you they can take all your gear and weapons off. Didn't really fancy going in and within 5 mins have nothing left on me :confused:

It’s only the gear you’ve picked up when in the dz that can be nicked off you. Not your regular weapons etc.

In the dz the stuff is classed as contaminated items. They’ll show up separate in your dz inventory. You’ll collect these from loot boxes and/or people you kill. You then need to extract them via helicopter which is where the back stabbing part from other ‘team players’ is known to happen the most.

You can happily collect nothing. Or collect stuff for fun, and as soon as you walk out the dz back to safety, you simply just won’t have that stuff anymore.

Or you can collect stuff and try and extract it and if someone kills you for it, it won’t matter, it’ll only be a few items which I suspect you maybe wouldn’t have used anyway.

Now go and be brave you mental bastard! :lol:

It was nerve wracking waiting for the extraction to complete, love/hate it.

Don't do it mate. Rage quit inducing. Put years on yer life.

Same. Got the platinum on first one but I'll be waiting to see how it's received before buying.
The group of friends I was playing it with kept on going whilst I was rushed into hospital with appendicitis and by the time I was better they’d all finished it and I had no one left to play with.... ;)

Then a certain member of the group fell out with everyone due to being a bit, shall we say....aggressive?!? Now I have no ps friends left. :-(

The group of friends I was playing it with kept on going whilst I was rushed into hospital with appendicitis and by the time I was better they’d all finished it and I had no one left to play with.... ;)

Then a certain member of the group fell out with everyone due to being a bit, shall we say....aggressive?!? Now I have no ps friends left. :-(

:lol: no idea who that was.

Back