Division 2

Finished the game yet?
No. Only really had a chance to play for a while yesterday. Really enjoying it. Messing my stats up changing armour etc. Off today and would be on now but got to go shopping. Womens work i know, but the wench is ill so I'll let her off.

No. Only really had a chance to play for a while yesterday. Really enjoying it. Messing my stats up changing armour etc. Off today and would be on now but got to go shopping. Womens work i know, but the wench is ill so I'll let her off.
Messing your stats up, never. Been deleting things you shouldn't anarl no doubt. #gadgieproblems

I really fancy picking it up but I'm being a right tight arse with games at the moment.

There are loads of level 30's already on youtube. Level 30 on the day its properly released. What a fuck up allowing early access for cash. Watched a few just running darkzone this morning mowing everything down..

The norm now, which is sad.

Last edited:
There are loads of level 30's already on youtube. Level 30 on the day its properly released. What a fuck up allowing early access for cash. Watched a few just running darkzone this morning mowing everything down..
Would have happened by tomorrow anyway without early release.

Back