Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Says we need 4 members in clan to unlock some shit.

We need at least 4 yeah. So hopefully 2 more people can join, and then anyone else too as there can be up to 50 in the clan. Some of the stuff needs 8 people too. Feel free to ask anyone else you know to join in if they like. It’s open for all.

I’m back from my holiday

I’ll just unlock sebs sister and then I’ll join, should be able to bring another 2 people once they unlock her as well

Different time zone to you like but we work shifts so all over the place

I’m back from my holiday

I’ll just unlock sebs sister and then I’ll join, should be able to bring another 2 people once they unlock her as well

Different time zone to you like but we work shifts so all over the place
Nice one. Missing out on weekly caches n that without 4+ people!

I was toying with the idea of getting this (the first game nearly took over my life) but I've read about how buggy the game is with the skills not working properly or disappearing and I've already seen a one shot PVP build that apparently isn't hard to farm for so I'll probably end up passing on it.

I was toying with the idea of getting this (the first game nearly took over my life) but I've read about how buggy the game is with the skills not working properly or disappearing and I've already seen a one shot PVP build that apparently isn't hard to farm for so I'll probably end up passing on it.
Mate, its annoying as fuck the skills thing but will get fixed in day or two. Put in about 12 hours so far, pisses all over the first in terms of PVE content already.

Mate, its annoying as fuck the skills thing but will get fixed in day or two. Put in about 12 hours so far, pisses all over the first in terms of PVE content already.

Its the PVP side of it that bothers me. If they can't get the mechanics right then there is no point buying the game

Its the PVP side of it that bothers me. If they can't get the mechanics right then there is no point buying the game
Tbf, in these types of games involving builds etc, I don't know one that has the balance right on launch regarding PvP. Whether it's destiny etc, there's always a meta.

Tbf, in these types of games involving builds etc, I don't know one that has the balance right on launch regarding PvP. Whether it's destiny etc, there's always a meta.

That's true and I expect there to be maybe 2 or 3 builds that are by far the best but what I can't be bothered for is farming for build X for ages only for an update to then mean I now have to farm for build Y for an age again after the update rendered my build useless.

Take this one shot sniper build, that is fine in principle if there is a counter to it (from a skill or something) or the player using the sniper build then runs at a massive health disadvantage but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I hardly have enough time to get into the PvE side of things these days. I've actually gone back to playing Battlefield 4 on my xbox as I can log in for a bit of PvP for an hour and not have to think about it too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back