Division 2

Worth a watch, goes into detail about the endgame etc. And it sounds class. Just have to ignore the developers ponytail and nail varnish :eek:

Last edited:

Does Amazon usually deliver games a day early? First time I've bought a game through them.

Was thinking that might happen. I'm off on release day and probably better to just go to shop for it.

Only one for me that were constantly sending it before release day was Shopto but there's usually a protocol these days from publishers demanding retailers that they don't (especially AAA games) and the vast majority tend to follow it.

This is probably why GAME are still in business tbh. "Ah fuck it, I'll just go to the shop."

Only one for me that were constantly sending it before release day was Shopto but there's usually a protocol these days from publishers demanding retailers that they don't (especially AAA games) and the vast majority tend to follow it.

This is probably why GAME are still in business tbh. "Ah fuck it, I'll just go to the shop."
If arrives on release day i could have been and bought it and played for hours before post comes. Shop it is then

Really do fancy this...however what is putting my off is that with the last one if you weren't hammering it constantly then you were left behind and got killed easily.

Will that be the same this time around? Don't have the time to commit loads of hours every week to this sadly.

Back