Darts 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of dickheads but most are harmless enough. Always the possibility that one or two will take the dickheadedness that one step too far.

Not my thing, being in with a lot of people wanting to be there to get pissed up more than actually enjoying the darts, but I can understand why others do. What I don't really understand is why there's someone who feels the need to go out of their way to be an arsehole like that.

A lot of dickheads but most are harmless enough. Always the possibility that one or two will take the dickheadedness that one step too far.

Not my thing, being in with a lot of people wanting to be there to get pissed up more than actually enjoying the darts, but I can understand why others do. What I don't really understand is why there's someone who feels the need to go out of their way to be an arsehole like that.
It’s not even cheap now to go to the darts, especially at the Ally Pally so why spend all that money and act like a tit?!

I'm sorry @Another Everton Fan, but Gulliver really is terrible and it's nothing to with what she has downstairs. She's offering nothing and just stating what double they are on and constantly stating the obvious as if we were either listening on the radio or as thick as shit.

I don't follow the darts quite as much as I used to, still generally watch the biggest major events, but some of these 33-64 players I'm not familiar with like Clemens here and Barnard the other day.

I'm sorry @Another Everton Fan, but Gulliver really is terrible and it's nothing to with what she has downstairs. She's offering nothing and just stating what double they are on and constantly stating the obvious as if we were either listening on the radio or as thick as shit.

I don't follow the darts quite as much as I used to, still generally watch the biggest major events, but some of these 33-64 players I'm not familiar with like Clemens here and Barnard the other day.
She keeps repeating herself she said one of the players were in form earlier because they beat Taylor 4 years ago

Chizzy in big trouble here. He's lost all 6 legs going into the 2nd break and only had his first shot at a double in the 6th leg.

Another 70 odd average for one of the other qualifiers earlier, a Chinese lad who lost 3-0 to Dolan (won one leg).

Fair enough mate.

Not talking about you but in football particularly, you’d think every male pundit was an oracle according to the way the likes of twitter goes on about women pundits. Trina hasn’t bothered me, I used to love a pissed up Bristow on commentary though!

Payne been class here.

Chizzy might not win a leg here

Last edited:
Fair enough mate.

Not talking about you but in football particularly, you’d think every male pundit was an oracle according to the way the likes of twitter goes on about women pundits. Trina hasn’t bothered me, I used to love a pissed up Bristow on commentary though!

Payne been class here.

Chizzy might not win a leg here

Yeah, agreed, a lot on here and in general will kick up a fuss if a female is in the spotlight in a sport they don't consider to be a mixed one, but I do think it is justified here.

Chizzy has come back well to be fair, but I'm recording the rest and will watch the conclusion at half time in the footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back