CR's Epiphanic Booing Thread

You sound as aggressive, militant and extreme as the BLM. Keep politics out of sport, it’s in the UEFA rules. England not even allowed to have a poppy logo on their shirts on Remembrance Day. Or would we be cretins for wanting to respect our fallen heroes?

The BLM were attacking the statue of Winston Churchill. You agree with that too? were we cretins for standing to protect the statue of our WWII hero leader who stood up to fascism and played a major strategic role in defeating its evil?
Eh?
I have absolutely no idea where you got the evidence from for that diatribe.
If it helps, I served in the British Army for 11 years. I’ve done two tours of NI. I was prepared to fight for my country. To defeat evil.
I’ve been a cop since 1995. I uphold the rule of law to the best of my ability.
If you can’t see that my post was simply saying that there is a lack of respect these days where people are incapable of keeping quiet for one minute then you clearly aren’t that intelligent or have a very bigoted outlook yourself.

Eh?
If it helps, I served in the British Army for 11 years. I’ve done two tours of NI. I was prepared to fight for my country. To defeat evil.
If you can’t see that my post was simply saying that there is a lack of respect these days where people are incapable of keeping quiet for one minute then you clearly aren’t that intelligent or have a very bigoted outlook yourself.
Thank you for your it appears unending service.

Today promises to provide a belter of a day of football.

England have been joined on the scoreboard by Scotland but England have a comfortable lead.

from Krankie's lips to God's ears it seems

HUN vs FRA

a rammed stadium with excellent support from both sides

both anthems observed with respect and the French anthem just pissed all over the opposition as usual

no taking the knee

from Krankie's lips to God's ears it seems

HUN vs FRA

a rammed stadium with excellent support from both sides

both anthems observed with respect and the French anthem just pissed all over the opposition as usual

no taking the knee
France fans singing the National anthem drowned out by whistles boos and jeers form the Hungary fans. I’m guessing it doesn’t count because the boos weren’t at a certain decibel?

France fans singing the National anthem drowned out by whistles boos and jeers form the Hungary fans. I’m guessing it doesn’t count because the boos weren’t at a certain decibel?
my ears did prick up at that beginning there, and I had to agree it seemed at first like there may have been booing, but on playing it back it seemed to be the low register beginning of the anthem being sung by the fans and out of synch as anthems always are

I'm happy to open a stewards enquiry on this?

my ears did prick up at that beginning there, and I had to agree it seemed at first like there may have been booing, but on playing it back it seemed to be the low register beginning of the anthem being sung by the fans and out of synch as anthems always are

I'm happy to open a stewards enquiry on this?
No stewards enquiry needed they booed end of story and hopefully end of thread.

What's the points criteria for fans throwing water bottles at players?
outside of this remit

there is a subset of booing taking the knee

but in play booing is I think a universal part of the game

in saying that I realise throwing missiles on the pitch is not universal or part of the game so I think that should be a subset as this thread is tracking similar carry on and hopefully it won't be something we see again

outside of this remit

in saying that I realise throwing missiles on the pitch is not universal or part of the game so I think that should be a subset as this thread is tracking similar carry on and hopefully it won't be something we see again
🤔🤔 Hmm !! seem very selective over what you see or hear. This little study is obviously taking place under laboratory conditions. 😂😂

outside of this remit

Hmmm ..... I was hoping they would score less points for throwing bottles of filtered water , but score heavily for bottles of Coke or Pepsi......sort of a sugar tax so to speak, to show the younger generation the righteous path to leading a long and fulfilled life.

I was just checking.....As you were

Hmmm ..... I was hoping they would score less points for throwing bottles of filtered water , but score heavily for bottles of Coke or Pepsi......sort of a sugar tax so to speak, to show the younger generation the righteous path to leading a long and fulfilled life.

I'm wondering if you get 3 points for booing when the other side doesn't boo your anthem and 1 point if you both boo eachother?

Bet the keeper's glad he wasn't Tango'd.
Nothing on the Italians like, who throw mopeds at you or the Spanish who don't mind throwing a pig's head or two...

Eh?
Firstly, respect for your service in the British Army, and second I am not bigoted or lacking in intelligence as you accuse. I am a Solicitor-Advocate and so I also uphold the rule of law to the best of my ability too, trying cases regularly in the Crown Court and I know us lawyers take a lot of stock but Jesus Christ the police are not without bias and bigotry so I wouldn’t throw too many stones on that score. Unlike you I also respect freedom of expression and freedom of speech and am not brainwashed by this PC crap that anyone who doesn’t subscribe to the BLM mantra is unintelligent or bigoted. Congrats on your username, very apt 😘

as for where I got evidence of “that diatribe”? Can you be more specific? I was up there defending the Winston Churchill state myself with other people who found that a step too far. Why would you think as an ex serviceman and a copper that it’s a good idea for these terrorists to destroy Winston Churchill’s statue as part of a mob-rule over reaction to the unrelated death of a criminal 3,000 miles away? And you think to allow that is to uphold the rule of law? Wow!

So far we have England in the lead with booing both opposing anthems, one of these has an asterisk though as it was an historic rivaly so 4 points to England
Scotland joined the fray to get 1 point for booing England, similar asterisk and just the one point

subsets:

Booing the knee: Russia at a level 7 booing Belgium, England at a level 1 for booing their own team which shows proper devotion to booing in my view

Throwing missiles on the pitch: France vs Hungary, not happy with the state of their team and alleged time wasting many bottles at the opposing goalie

Taking the knee isn't purely because of BLM.
Yes it is, it is completely and exclusively because of BLM

B oo
L ike
M illwall
Taking the knee isn't purely because of BLM.
Yes it is, it is completely and exclusively because of BLM

B oo
L ike
M illwall
So far we have England in the lead with booing both opposing anthems, one of these has an asterisk though as it was an historic rivaly so 4 points to England
Scotland joined the fray to get 1 point for booing England, similar asterisk and just the one point

subsets:

Booing the knee: Russia at a level 7 booing Belgium, England at a level 1 for booing their own team which shows proper devotion to booing in my view

Throwing missiles on the pitch: France vs Hungary, not happy with the state of their team and alleged time wasting many bottles at the opposing goalie
Actuary?

Last edited:

Back