CR's Epiphanic Booing Thread

Cat wtf are you liking that for?

you called me bigoted and unintelligent for choosing to boo taking the knee with not an ounce of consideration as to why I might feel the need to do this. Totally on the bandwagon and scornful of all who see the BLM for what it is. If you want to discuss this I will private message you with my phone number or I can come up and meet you. Happy to have a frank and open discussion where we both agree to listen to each other’s view

Bet you won’t put a like on this Cat 🐈
have a little boo and make yourself feel better doll 😀 👍

Cat wtf are you liking that for?

you called me bigoted and unintelligent for choosing to boo taking the knee with not an ounce of consideration as to why I might feel the need to do this. Totally on the bandwagon and scornful of all who see the BLM for what it is. If you want to discuss this I will private message you with my phone number or I can come up and meet you. Happy to have a frank and open discussion where we both agree to listen to each other’s view
You’ll have to fly to Australia if you want to meet me and with current COVID restrictions I can’t see that happening any time soon.
No, I suggested that you might be bigoted and unintelligent as you extrapolated evidence from my original post that wasn’t there.
I had no idea that you boo’d taking the knee. Couldn’t care less if you did to be honest. Never have I expressed an opinion on BLM, their followers or detractors.
So please, if you want to have an internet fight, go and find someone else to do it with who may have those views that you obviously think I have, because I certainly don’t.

You’ll have to fly to Australia if you want to meet me and with current COVID restrictions I can’t see that happening any time soon.
No, I suggested that you might be bigoted and unintelligent as you extrapolated evidence from my original post that wasn’t there.
I had no idea that you boo’d taking the knee. Couldn’t care less if you did to be honest. Never have I expressed an opinion on BLM, their followers or detractors.
So please, if you want to have an internet fight, go and find someone else to do it with who may have those views that you obviously think I have, because I certainly don’t.
Yep I can’t fly to Australia (you hate England that much that you live as far away as possible 👏😆😂. But I can phone you to listen to your honest opinions outside of a public forum and perhaps you can at least listen to my opinion- or is that too much to ask of someone with an entrenched view? So you a policeman in Oz?

Yep I can’t fly to Australia (you hate England that much that you live as far away as possible 👏😆😂. But I can phone you to listen to your honest opinions outside of a public forum and perhaps you can at least listen to my opinion- or is that too much to ask of someone with an entrenched view? So you a policeman in Oz?
I think it’s probably best for all concerned if that doesn’t happen. And yes I am a police officer in Australia.

it is late, maybe try a little boo hoo and then you might feel better there now 😀 👍
Twat - yes you have the support of the PC brigade here but you are a sheep / lemin who just want to be popular. You think I “boo boo” (cry?) not a chance miss PC Popular - I am very capable of seeing through people like you

Back