Crap work “Secret Santa” presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

One year I started making a pet brick for someone. I drilled a hole in a brick and tied some string through it.

It actually made a canny weapon so I changed my mind and put it in a box with a plastic gun and a how to survive a zombie apocalypse book. Zombie survival kit right there.

About ten years ago I was given one of them candy thongs. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Didn't know whether to eat it or wear it. When I found it was from the recently divorced 40+ year old cougar in the office I was bloody terrified. I ended up knobbing her after the xmas party (the thong wasn't involved). She dragged me back to hers (completely against my will). It's true what they say about older women !!!!

In one office all the blokes opted out of it, apart from one. He picked a fat lass so he thought it would be funny to buy a few tubs of slim fast, it was obvious it was him, the woman burst into tears and contacted HR.

Class :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
About ten years ago I was given one of them candy thongs. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Didn't know whether to eat it or wear it. When I found it was from the recently divorced 40+ year old cougar in the office I was bloody terrified. I ended up knobbing her after the xmas party (the thong wasn't involved). She dragged me back to hers (completely against my will). It's true what they say about older women !!!!

Class :lol::lol::lol::lol:
wad or wadnt?

At a previous company, We would do Secret Santa before going out for the Christmas party.

A rather straight laced colleague of mine received an Ironing board cover with Jordan on it in a bikini. The twist was that the bikini was heat sensitive and would disappear when heated.

Loads of us thought it was a great present, he didn’t. He had a right hissy fit about it and went home before the Christmas party started.
This was a thing I would do. Similarly we would all meet up for our doo and exchange gifts. I’d buy the biggest most ridiculous thing I could so the person receiving the gift would have to haul this big item around all night :lol:

This was a thing I would do. Similarly we would all meet up for our doo and exchange gifts. I’d buy the biggest most ridiculous thing I could so the person receiving the gift would have to haul this big item around all night :lol:
lad in our office got another lad a sack of coal this year. same theory as you :lol:

i watched the people open their secret santa, i don't do it coz i'm a miserable scrooge with no christmas spirit. But i did enjoy watching a lass open her gift bag full of expensive chocolate, wine and a cocktail glass thingy with chocolates and alcohol in it. meanwhile the bloke next to her was looking puzzled at his novelty fake moustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back