Crap work “Secret Santa” presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got a desktop ‘Boobie Basketball’ game last year which was rendered useless after about an hour when someone squeezed my boob too hard and it exploded. :(

At my last place the same fella used to organise secret Santa every year and rigged it to pick his own name out so he could buy himself 4 cans. We reckoned it was the only time his missus would allow him beer in the house cos he’d been ‘given’ it.

There's only one place I ever worked used to do it - The manager used to insist that we all took part and it was cringeworthy at times

It amazed me how little thought went into the gifts

One guy got aftershave every year - He had a beard like David Bellamy
Another guy got a Brylcreem grooming kit - he was as bald as a coot

Thankfully I've worked remotely for years and I've been excused

When I worked in Scotland we had one of these and I drew the finance boss who was an absolute cock sucker of the highest order. So I went to ann summers and bought him a big giant chocoloate cock and put it under the office xmas tree

The look on his face when he opened it was the highlight of my year

We have a secret Santa. Which isn’t actually secret Santa but the daft bint running it doesn’t understand the concept of it. £5 limit. I’ve bought a magic 8 ball. I’d be happy with a bottle of red.
So you give someone something as shite as that but expect a bottle of wine in return !

Every secret Santa present I've ever had has been shite. My disappointment (always hidden with politeness and not really a big deal cos it's just a bit of fun) is compounded by the significant amount of trouble i go to to get something nice and appropriate for whoever I draw. I often involve Mrs Kaplan (no) because she's good at this stuff.

This year, due to a reorganisation, my reporting line has changed and my manager is at another site. Despite sitting at the same desk, in the same office, doing the same job ... I'm not in the secret Santa. I'm offended and relieved in equal measure.

They tried once or twice at my last place but the whole thing became workplace political, lasses who got assigned someone they didn't like got them nothing so they cancelled it. Same with giving out Christmas cards it was "here's yours Anne, here's yours Tracy, Lisa your not getting one, here's yours Emma" it was silly childish shit. Mind same lass hid in the toilet instead attending someone's 5 minute leaving presentation.

At a previous company, We would do Secret Santa before going out for the Christmas party.

A rather straight laced colleague of mine received an Ironing board cover with Jordan on it in a bikini. The twist was that the bikini was heat sensitive and would disappear when heated.

Loads of us thought it was a great present, he didn’t. He had a right hissy fit about it and went home before the Christmas party started.

Class present that like, was he gay?

Even if he was would have thought would have seen the funny side

I bought our 18yr old secretary a sexy lingerie set in a 'Dynamite stick' presentation box. :lol:
We were bf/gf at the time as I was only 18 too.

We used to have one in our office. £5 limit. Was stopped when one lad ignored the limit and bought a PSP for someone. They were best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back