Crap work “Secret Santa” presents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many many years ago (late '80's) a tidy lass at the office I worked in at the time turned up to the Christmas party in a leopard-print catsuit and black thigh-high boots.

Her secret santa gift was a leather cat-o-nine-tails whip.

They don't have Christmas parties like that any more......

Pics?

A lad I know drew someone out of the hat that he couldn't stand.

Knowing that they were exchanging gifts before going on their Xmas night out, he got her a hamster so she had to carry it round with her all night. Apparently displeased doesn't even come close to her reaction.

At work we used to have a bazaar and a few of us decided we would bring in a load of naff stuff to sell. One of the lasses was really pleased when she sold her bright yellow plastic handbag.
Imagine her face when she got her bag back from secret Santa

We had ours last week. Was pretty good actually despite my expecting it to be awful.

It was arranged by a German lass, and apparently the German way of doing Secret Santa is you have to gift something you already own, but is unwanted by you.

I got a book about the history of Swedish football hooligans, gifted by my boss. We support rival Swedish teams. Not sure if he was trying to tell me something.

An empty tube for a Panama hat (allegedly). Literally an empty tube. Someone tried to make the best of it for me and said “that’s an expensive brand”. She then Googled it and it costs £2.95 :lol:

Years ago a lad at work was given a goldfish, complete with bowl. He arranged it so he got the lass who'd given him it the next year and he bought her a Stretch Armstrong toy. He wrapped it in newspaper as it cost £9.99 and there was no way he was going over the £10 limit.
Cracking Secret Santa gift that like:D

novelty plastic Wine glass full of orange sweets. the buyer later found me in the pub when she was drunk and apologised and admitted she bought it at a petrol station on the way to work and was embarrassed how tacky and nasty it was. £10 limit too!!!

I got a small disco ball and a hat stlyled like a Christmas pudding that you throw Velcro balls at.

What’s the point. Absolute shit.

A on4all £10 gift card from an unimaginative bastard. And when I took into Debenhams and tried to use it they said there was fuck all value on it anyway.

Only done one about 20 years ago. It was a £1 limit. I got a childs colourful plastic jewellery set and the unfortunate female recipient of mine received a stunningly beautiful brown toilet brush from the pound shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back