Crap work “Secret Santa” presents

I know this place is full of miserable gits who wouldn’t dream of partaking in such workplace activities, but what are everyone’s worst experiences of these?

We exchanged ours before the Christmas party on Friday and I was given a Christmas jumper. Sounds fine, especially as we had a £10 limit. Except for the fact it was size S ad I’m 6’3, 14 stone with abnormally long arms. Think I may have been a victim of “re-gifting”.

To compound my disappointment, the other man in the office got a small bottle of single malt!

At work they know I like whisky unfortunately.
Last year I got a box of 3 minitures - Teachers, Bells & Grouse. Another lad got a box with 3 decent single malts in :evil:
The year before I got a bottle of cheap Aldi whisky - no.5 I think it was called :evil::evil:

Before that they cottoned on to the fact that I like VW campers and I got calenders & mugs 3 years in a row.

Done it the last few years. Received a Taylor Swift calendar the first year, and a reindeer mankini last year :lol:

Both worthless but I don't mind too much, its just a bit of fun. We haven't swapped this years presents yet

gave a box of thorntons chocs and a big bag of carrots (carrots for her horse) and I received a Hibs annual and something else that I cant recall. delighted I was. reading the annual on Christmas day like a young kid.

We done it a few years ago but the point was it had to cost a quid.

Naturally everyone went to the pound shop and as a result people ended up with Santa hats and shit band annuals.

I bought a letterbox.

I'd only been on a office for abfew months when we did one. We all went for Christmas dinner at the pub and I opened mine. It was a pair of fake leather driving gloves which I would find no time for now never mind at 21.

I nudged one of the only other blokes in the office saying "what the fuck are these" and he said "oh, I got you those"

My team decided they weren't doing it this year because they are miserable twats. I normally try and get something that is personal to the person but also a bit of a joke. I always get beard oil. Every f***ing year.

Couple of years back I drew out of the hat one on the lads who I knew was a big Tranmere fan. So to get it out of the way, I went straight on eBay and bought him a signed photo of John Aldridge and a cheap frame. Anyway about five minutes later, the girl organising it comes back to say she’s fucked up and we’ll all have to pick again. Needless to say, one of the secretaries still has that picture on her desk. ;)

Back