County Cricket 2023

Kurt Vile was the resident cartoonist in the long gone Sounds weekly music newspaper in the late 70s/early 80s and I'd be even more impressed if you'd heard of that one!:lol:

He might tbf could just imagine taking a name from somewhere like that, he looks like one of the fabulous furry freak brothers after all!

Had a look at the opening round of fixtures and was disappointed to see the only one I could realistically attend geographically is Derbyshire v Worcestershire. Still going like and looking forward to it. I’ve never been to Derbyshire before.

We are playing Northumberland at Jesmond in a 50 over warm up game.
Also the 2nd xi are playing 2x T20 warm up games in Allendale Vs Northumberland in May

Insert regulation post about durham county playing in county Durham
Saw the fixture a few weeks ago and was hoping it wasnt going to be at the other ground up the road from Jesmond....This has made my day.

Saw our friends at the match on Wednesday and we waxed lyrical about how excited we were for the season.

Ithics

Insert regulation post about durham county playing in county Durham
No issues as both are away games.
Saw the fixture a few weeks ago and was hoping it wasnt going to be at the other ground up the road from Jesmond....This has made my day.
30th July. This summer, we are excited to announce that Northumberland C.C.C vs Durham C.C.C will be taking place at Jesmond Cricket Ground on the 30th July. The 50 over fixture will commence at 11am where we hope to see you cheer on the teams. There will be a bar and entertainment open/on throughout the day.

Tickets can be accessed HERE

We recommend you bring your own seating due to limited seats at the ground.

Please note the information provided in relation to ticket terms and conditions, refunds, seating, parking and ground entry.

If there are any issues with the ticketing system please contact [email protected]

We hope to see you soon! Northumberland v Durham 50 Over Showcase Fixture (Online tickets)

Last edited:
No issues as both are away games.

30th July. This summer, we are excited to announce that Northumberland C.C.C vs Durham C.C.C will be taking place at Jesmond Cricket Ground on the 30th July. The 50 over fixture will commence at 11am where we hope to see you cheer on the teams. There will be a bar and entertainment open/on throughout the day.

Tickets can be accessed HERE

We recommend you bring your own seating due to limited seats at the ground.

Please note the information provided in relation to ticket terms and conditions, refunds, seating, parking and ground entry.

If there are any issues with the ticketing system please contact [email protected]

We hope to see you soon! Northumberland v Durham 50 Over Showcase Fixture (Online tickets)

Well spotted that man 😁

When the 2s played Lancs at Jesmond a few years ago it was a Durham ‘home’ game (obviously) but could I hell persuade the bar lady in the pavilion that I should have members discount 😂

Not an issue this time though!

Back