County Cricket 2023

Looking forward to this. Have just retired so will be planning some excursions next summer 😎

Interesting (well it is to me) that FTECB are promoting the T20 Blast with ‘Blast Off’- a double header at Edgbaston to start the season. Hedging their bets in case of the 16.4 being a flop? I wonder. And of course we are now World Champions in this format 😁

Looking forward to this. Have just retired so will be planning some excursions next summer 😎

Interesting (well it is to me) that FTECB are promoting the T20 Blast with ‘Blast Off’- a double header at Edgbaston to start the season. Hedging their bets in case of the 16.4 being a flop? I wonder. And of course we are now World Champions in this format 😁

Like this idea but it should be at the Olympic stadium with Middlesex and Surrey.

I can’t imagine the Yorkshire and/or Lancashire supporters will be too happy to lose a home Roses game to Birmingham, mind 🤷‍♂️

I can’t imagine the Yorkshire and/or Lancashire supporters will be too happy to lose a home Roses game to Birmingham, mind 🤷‍♂️
The clubs wouldn't aye. Used to hate that fixture when I was a member mind, never went, as did a lot of others. Brings all the knuckle draggers out who only want a piss up

I shall try and get to a few more games in 2023 as my daughter was only a couple of months old when the season started this year and I felt guilty about leaving the mrs alone for entire days. :lol:

Managed to get down to Worcester to see Durham last season and will definitely be doing that again as it’s a beautiful city. Gloucester and Derbyshire are on the hit list too.

Will try to get to Trent Bridge to catch Notts play in Div 1 also.

Back