Conspiracy Corner : Did they gan on the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Son

Yes my friend. Which can be used as rocket fuel for future space missions. Tell me why we haven't got a moon base and using it as a launch pad to explore our local solar system?
You have a natural curiosity which is ace, but you read utter shit to satisfy that curiosity.

I remember you talking about gravity. I asked why you don't read einstein rather than listen to the joe billy redneck youtube channel. You never did answer.

Its proven beyond all reasobable doubt that we landed on the moon. It's been independently verified by the Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Chinese space prograns. Who have either seen the debris or photographed the exact same spot they walked.

Its aldo been independently verified thousands, if not tens of thousands, of times by independent astronomers who have observed the debris left behind, at the exact spot the us say they landed.

This conspiracy theory is a joke. As bad and as simple to disprove as the flat earth. We landed, left debris and you can still see the debris now if you want to see it. From earth, from space or whereever you want to see it. Because its there.

Do some reading mate. Real sources though, not the redneck thick fuck websites you usually seem to enjoy.

You're cleverer than this man.

there's definitely a rabbit away, I'm pretty sure they went but maybe some of the shots were faked or they saw something which they weren't allowed to speak about, that conference was very very wrong though.

Logon or register to see this image
You on the other hand aren't cleverer than this

Last edited:

I want to believe they did it, but seeing as they can't do it now, jut managed it 6 times 50 years ago?

Don't patronise me, you f***ing lunatic. Maybe when we go to deep space of whatever we might go back to the moon but as we aren't doing that yet I repeat: what's the point in going back? What a fluffy life I live! :lol: At least I don't question everything just for the fun of it. Have a look for Occam's Razor and learn why people think you're mental.

:lol:

Heed your own advice. f***ing special moon water! :lol:

I'd love to see some evidence of this special moon water's existence and proof of its power yet actual physical rocks from the moon that you can pick up and heft are a fallacy.

I wasn't patronising you mate. I was actually taking the piss out of mesel. Special moon water is something I said a long time ago and got ripped the piss out of.

Why are we not going out exploring the solar system and mining materials to change life as we know it on earth?

I wasn't patronising you mate. I was actually taking the piss out of mesel. Special moon water is something I said a long time ago and got ripped the piss out of.

Why are we not going out exploring the solar system and mining materials to change life as we know it on earth?
Fair enough, I took your post as aggressive rather than mocking. Do we have the technology to get out there and back to collect materials yet? Reaching anything worthwhile would take a long time and a shit lot of money.

I want to believe they did it, but seeing as they can't do it now, jut managed it 6 times 50 years ago?
Of course we can do it now

We are! Why not read about them?

http://mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=60532

Last edited:
It must have been 2-3 months since a moon landing thread came up on here.

The conspiracy people make out that it was a little group of 20 people telling a fib. Each landing mission and the failed 13 mission was tracked by people all around the world. Because the earth is a spinning ball with the moon moving around it, the USA could not stay in constant contact with the crafts so had to make use of radio telescope facilities in Europe, South America and Australia. At the same time as the first landing, the Russian's landed an unmanned craft so had all their space tracking resources pointed at the moon. The amount of people and resource involved was so huge, it would have been virtually impossible to fake. Nobody has come out and said "Oh the set, yes I built the backdrop for that", "Did you, I faked the radio transmissions".

Yes, they did. You can still bounce lasers off and see some of the equipment left there.
Also, the earth is round and the stuff that comes out the back of planes isn't the government trying to control its citizens through chemical means.

Reactions: GK
Hello Son

Yes my friend. Which can be used as rocket fuel for future space missions. Tell me why we haven't got a moon base and using it as a launch pad to explore our local solar system?

A moon base sounds like a good idea but is a construction and logistics nightmare.

The funding alone would make a super power blanch and the fact that the yanks don't have a reliable reusable heavy lift capability pretty much puts the mockers on it.

Then there's the hostile environment.... no pun or double entendre intended

Yes, they did. You can still bounce lasers off and see some of the equipment left there.
Also, the earth is round and the stuff that comes out the back of planes isn't the government trying to control its citizens through chemical means.
There's stuff on Mars but a human never left it there.

Why hasn't anyone else (Russians etc) 'faked' a landing since as its so easy to do?

They could have claimed to have found amazing stuff the Americans didn't, fought Transformers, and accidentally broken General Zod or of the phantom zone.

Why hasn't anyone else (Russians etc) 'faked' a landing since as its so easy to do?

They could have claimed to have found amazing stuff the Americans didn't, fought Transformers, and accidentally broken General Zod or of the phantom zone.
No one said it was easy.

exactly it was just a setup so the USA could be the first ones there. No one has been since,funny that with all the advancements in technology and all these billionaires.

The reason they have not been back is the cost of putting humans on the Moon. Massively more expensive than say, sending probes/machinery to Mars. Life-support and safety precautions are expensive. Anyway, they've been and won the race to The Moon which was Kennedy's stated intent: they've even brought bits back to Earth. After they had been to The Moon a few times the American Public lost interest in the project, the novelty had worn off. The cost/benefit equation of sending men to The Moon doesn't stack up against the cost/benefit of getting exciting stuff from the other planets etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back