Conspiracy Corner : Did they gan on the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dad is adamant it didn't happen.

He has conspiracies about everything though 9/11, Princess Diana, Maddie McCann, Pearl Harbour the lot

Reactions: GK
I think that if they didn't the Russians would have known from a) radio signals and b) spies in NASA/military/contractors.

The Russians would have exposed it by now.

yes, if it was faked then Russia would have exposed it ASAP. I wouldn't put it past them faking it like

Snap

I think they went, did some analysis, and quickly came to the conclusion there was nothing there. The results from analysis will have been accurate enough then to know what is present in terms of elements and therefore there is no reason to go back until someone has a use for those elements that outweighs the cost and risk of going back.

Last edited:
Why didn't we go back?

Once having beat the Russkies there, interest waned fast. Same with the Space Shuttle - once seen as an amazing achievement which had all eyes on the telly, soon they became so run of the mill (barring the occasional explosion!) that most people neither knew nor cared if there was one currently up there, and if so, what exactly it was doing.

Funding was harder and harder to obtain, especially in the seventies. In the midst of an oil crisis is not the best time to be spunking millions of pounds of rocket fuel just so a couple of blokes can video themselves swinging a golf club or going four wheeling for a couple of days. Not much more to be achieved there unless we were to set up a colony for mineral mining or something. It's a big, dead, sandy rock. Can't sustain the public interest and thus public funding for ever when that's all it is.

Telly Savalas -- dead
OJ Simpson - Banged up at the 2nd attempt
James Brolin -- Banged up with Barbara Streisand

I'd say those who question this may be in trouble

I'm not sure they did like.. Exhibit : A being the post-moon landing press confrence where they are acting suspect as fuck.

The late Sir Patrick Moore asks Neil Armstrong on his return press conference (one of the rare interviews hes actually given on the subject).

"Alreet Neil Lad, how f***ing awesome was it to see the stars in the cosmos without Earths atmosphere?" (anyone who has seen stars on a mountain high up above the clouds can testify-me included that its mind blowing, awe inspiring and belittling, even giving me vertigo)

Neil Armstrong-" errr nah Pat lad, didnt see owt, didnt really look up, was nee stars in the sky"

FUCK OFF MAN

they have just not when we think they did...

If true, which it might be. Still is FUBAR

With the eyes of the world on the USA, it was probably harder to fake the moon landings, than it was to land on the moon

Not really. Nee internet, nee mass worldwide communications. Plus the live feed was bullshit, not what it was supposed to be, NASA had the feed and passed it on not direct.

Not just the media - the spooks

What about the spooks?

Why would we want to go back now? There's nothing in it for anyone nowadays but back then it was about posturing between the USSR and the States.

Additionally, you can bounce a laser off the equipment left up there from the landing.

Nothing on moon you say mate?

You know nothing about space exploration and the use of special moon water. Or the ability to use Moon as a booster station/ research facility to explore the cosmos/

When? People would surely have been able to follow this craft and would have questioned any suspicious take off. It also would have cost an absolute fortune and would have paper trails left and right.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a lovely fluffy naive life you must lead marra

Good point.

I'm open minded on it but leaning slightly towards they never went. I'm fickle on it though depending on the last thing I watched

Falter not my friend, we of the CTs shall keep you inundated with vids.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/a-funny-thing-happened-on-the-way-to-the-moon

Sad twat. Get yerself a girlfriend.

I'm married with a boy, great job, house, car, holidays etc. What should I do?

Arrghhh we must have been to Mars then with all the Mars rocks we have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back