Conspiracy Corner : Did they gan on the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course they fuckin' did.
Seen it on the telly at school when I was a bairn!!

All joking aside, I am certain that they couldn't keep that a secret for all of those years without someone of those NASA ground team in Houston/Cape Kennedy blurting out some form of scam by NASA.

And the conspiracy theorists have had a fuckin' long long time to think up some of their shite.

Why would we want to go back now? There's nothing in it for anyone nowadays but back then it was about posturing between the USSR and the States.

Additionally, you can bounce a laser off the equipment left up there from the landing.

Of course they fuckin' did.
Seen it on the telly at school when I was a bairn!!

All joking aside, I am certain that they couldn't keep that a secret for all of those years without someone of those NASA ground team in Houston/Cape Kennedy blurting out some form of scam by NASA.

And the conspiracy theorists have had a fuckin' long long time to think up some of their shite.
They have. They just get rubbished as attention seeking bullshitters nullifying their claims.

Why would we want to go back now? There's nothing in it for anyone nowadays but back then it was about posturing between the USSR and the States.

Additionally, you can bounce a laser off the equipment left up there from the landing.
Could plant that there with an unmanned craft though, surely.

We obviously have. Anyone who denies this is a full on rabid tin foil lunatic. I genuinely mean that.

Do some reading into it. Stop watching bullshit youtube videos.
Recommend anything to read mate? I like reading good 'non-fiction' me.

Could plant that there with an unmanned craft though.
When? People would surely have been able to follow this craft and would have questioned any suspicious take off. It also would have cost an absolute fortune and would have paper trails left and right.

I'm leaning this way like. Neeone's ever been more than 400 mile above the earth's surface, except those who've apparently walked on the moon who went an all-round half a million mile trip there and back in the 1960's ? :lol:

Tough one to swallow for me like in all honestly.

Where did the moon rock come from then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back