Conspiracy Corner : Did they gan on the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact that we haven't gone back for almost 50 years suggests we were never there.

It's ok to corroborate over a few years between friends but to spin it out for decades was never going to happen.
Easier to say there were a few landings back in the day but there's nowt to see than to admit it never happened.

I'm leaning this way like. Neeone's ever been more than 400 mile above the earth's surface, except those who've apparently walked on the moon who went an all-round half a million mile trip there and back in the 1960's ? :lol:

Tough one to swallow for me like in all honestly.
Next some lad will be saying the world isnt flat.

The fact that we haven't gone back for almost 50 years suggests we were never there.

It's ok to corroborate over a few years between friends but to spin it out for decades was never going to happen.
Easier to say there were a few landings back in the day but there's nowt to see than to admit it never happened.
Still can't get through the Van Allen belt.
NASA have admitted it's still a problem.

With the eyes of the world on the USA, it was probably harder to fake the moon landings, than it was to land on the moon

I'm leaning this way like. Neeone's ever been more than 400 mile above the earth's surface, except those who've apparently walked on the moon who went an all-round half a million mile trip there and back in the 1960's ? :lol:

Tough one to swallow for me like in all honestly.
exactly it was just a setup so the USA could be the first ones there. No one has been since,funny that with all the advancements in technology and all these billionaires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back