Conspiracy Corner : Did they gan on the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Da is adamant it was a controlled explosion done by the US government. He reckons they knew all about it.

Not my view but he's passionate on it so I let him just think what he wants.

Pretty decent of you there mate - when my dad tries that it's straight into the cellar for a day or two - then he thinks a bit straighter, and thanks me for the lesson

Reactions: GK
Controlled explosions initiated by saudi wahibi islamic terrorists hijacking a boeing 757 and a boeing 767 and flying them on suicide missions into the towers .

Subsequent events have shown that these people mean us no harm. They seem cooperative folk. Good allies.

Think about it man.

I think you misunderstand... By theory I mean fake moon landings.... And by debris, I mean the often quoted "scientists can look through a powerful telescope and see the American flag etc..."

You can't see any of the debris can be seen from earth. The biggest things will be the lunar rovers or the lander bases , you are talking something a few feet long and 238,900 miles away. You would need a telescope about 82 feet across just to see it as a tiny dot. We don't have anything anywhere near that size.

The other way to see it is get closer. The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter did just that:
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

Of course the conspiracy people say 'painted in'.

Telly Savalas -- dead
OJ Simpson - Banged up at the 2nd attempt
James Brolin -- Banged up with Barbara Streisand

I'd say those who question this may be in trouble

Well then how can you explain why if James Brolin is married to Barbara Streisand she's not called Barbara Brolin?

I think you misunderstand... By theory I mean fake moon landings.... And by debris, I mean the often quoted "scientists can look through a powerful telescope and see the American flag etc..."
Nah, they'd need a 100m telescope for that. You can see shadows of the shite they left behind from the hubble though.

I agree. Further to that, if whatever the video says posed fatal challenges to the moon landings, then the medium for transmission of this gargantuan, scientific, mass conspiracy would probably not be via a tiny-budget, barely watched YouTube video - it would be absolutely global news, in every newspaper, everywhere. The scientific community and NASA would be in disarray. As it happens, they aren't. And nobody ever provides a valid and sound argument as to why their pet 'assertion' must, necessarily be the case.

The problem with conspiracy theorists in general, is they approach it irrationally, and arse-backwards. They go looking for what they believe to be a problem with an element of a set of events, and then demand an explanation for that problem, otherwise they default win via confirmation bias, filter out the 10 million problems their 'solution' introduces to solve the 1, and then assert that therefore Unicorns farted the moon into existence, and that they have access to some grand 'truth'. All of which is completely irrational, and a non-sequitur.
Did you watch the video though ?

You can't see any of the debris can be seen from earth. The biggest things will be the lunar rovers or the lander bases , you are talking something a few feet long and 238,900 miles away. You would need a telescope about 82 feet across just to see it as a tiny dot. We don't have anything anywhere near that size.

The other way to see it is get closer. The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter did just that:

I'm gonna say how come the indentations left in the moon dust by the 'astronauts footpath' are more pronounced than those of the moon rover ?

Weird one.

Last edited:

I know!!! I'm agreeing with this, my point is of course you can't see the debris!

Me Da is adamant it was a controlled explosion done by the US government. He reckons they knew all about it.

Not my view but he's passionate on it so I let him just think what he wants.
Watch Zietgiest. It's probably not spelt right but it's similar.
Your dad is most likely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back