Chris Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did the job he was brought in to do. Therefore be wasn't incompetent.
I don't think he was brought in to give the club back to back relegations,but I might be wrong .

If you think his job was to cut costs,then why did the club still have a ludicrously high amount of staff when he left,never mind the people he brought in like that consultant.

Grabban was just being professional i suppose, paid to score goals, what did anyone expect him to do, purposely miss cos he was playing us?

Bain was also just doing his job, looked genuinely dissapointed throughout but who knows....

I agree with you re Bain, I do think he tried and cared but was just inept.

Re Grabban no one expected him to miss but he had no reason to rub it in for the fans after he had played for us that season and knew we were in relegation fight.

I agree with you re Bain, I do think he tried and cared but was just inept.

Re Grabban no one expected him to miss but he had no reason to rub it in for the fans after he had played for us that season and knew we were in relegation fight.

Yeah I didn’t get that either. I don’t recall any fans giving him grief last season when he was here so why have a go at them?

Football is full of selfish arseholes though - it just seems like we ended up attracting most of them at that time.

Reactions: Boo
I’m concerned about McGeady speaking out of school. Grassing up to the camera that he disagreed with the manager. Just shows how fucked and splintered the place was. Very poor.

Actually I think it was good to get a perspective from him rather just relying on Bain, Grayson and Coleman’s view.

That guy who was having a go at Coleman wants shooting with shit. Going on like that with bairn’s present. What a tit.
Lost his head in the heat of the moment on what was one of the worst days in our history. The criticism of him is way overboard in the circumstances.

Coleman: We are where we are
Bain: Yes Chris, unfortunately it's a results driven business we're in

etc.............

He was f***ing useless. His tactics were mind numbingly boring. Talked out of his arse. Remember his press conference before Cardiff away, banging on about he won't have players at the club who didn't want to be here etc etc. What does he do? Puts NDong straight into the team! Who promptly gets sent off.

etc.............
..... It is what it is

Lost his head in the heat of the moment on what was one of the worst days in our history. The criticism of him is way overboard in the circumstances.
What a fella eh? swearing in front of kids and trying to have a fight with the manager

Overboard? i dont think so.

Plus i reckon Bally would have ripped his face off.

What a fella eh? swearing in front of kids and trying to have a fight with the manager

Overboard? i dont think so.

Plus i reckon Bally would have ripped his face off.
It was disgusting behaviour by the supporter. Of course tensions were running high but there is no need for that from Sunderland supporters. Coleman would have ripped his head off never mind Bally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back