Chris Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

i think he was trying to say he is a respectable man, married with 6 kids, and you shouldnt be abusing me in public like that. The prick was the guy calling him a prick. If that had been me filmed doing that , id have been dreading this series coming out and now id just be hoping it blows over pretty quickly

Appreciate people were frustrated but goes to show you shouldnt give out abuse without knowing the full story. Honeyman was another example. I wasn't his biggest fan before this but now I think he's my favourite player. Cant fault his attitude.
Even Bain came across well. Just a shit show all around but they weren't bad people. Except Rodwell. Fuck him.

Absolute fuckin' clown.

Talks a good game but couldn't plan for one in a million years.

Appreciate people were frustrated but goes to show you shouldnt give out abuse without knowing the full story. Honeyman was another example. I wasn't his biggest fan before this but now I think he's my favourite player. Cant fault his attitude.
Even Bain came across well. Just a shit show all around but they weren't bad people. Except Rodwell. Fuck him.
No he doesn't. Posey twat playing up to the cameras. Those scenes with the scouts were a shambles. Ya can see in their faces they're thinking this bloke's a fuckin' arsehole.

Last edited:
Absolute fuckin' clown.

Talks a good game but couldn't plan for one in a million years.

No he doesn't. Posey twat playing up to the cameras. Those scenes with the scouts were a shambles. Ya can see in their faces they're thinking this bloke's a fuckin' arsehole.

Had his job to do, wasn't his fault Short wanted out and he did seem to genuinely care. Incompetent and David Brent esque perhaps, but not evil as I thought before watching.

Had his job to do, wasn't his fault Short wanted out and he did seem to genuinely care. Incompetent and David Brent esque perhaps, but not evil as I thought before watching.
I ve gone the other way re. Bain. I defended him a fair bit in his time here as Short was the problem. But he reminds me of one of the old technical managers at work. f***ing beyond useless, but looked the part and spoke a good job. Got found out in the end and got the bullet. He was also a baldy jock with designer stubble and a fancy watch. Bullshit only gets you so far.

I think Bain comes across as an utter amateur who just loves the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back