Chris Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fella eh? swearing in front of kids and trying to have a fight with the manager

Overboard? i dont think so.

Plus i reckon Bally would have ripped his face off.
He reacted after Coleman came strutting back over when he called him a prick. The bloke was in the wrong and I’m sure he’ll regret it. A few naughty words is hardly the end of the world.

What a fella eh? swearing in front of kids and trying to have a fight with the manager

Overboard? i dont think so.

Plus i reckon Bally would have ripped his face off.

Have you never sworn or shown anger towards the players/manager in a stadium before? Because there's kids there too

Have you never sworn or shown anger towards the players/manager in a stadium before? Because there's kids there too
Exactly my point. Loads of arguments between fans around me last season worse than that. Wouldn’t describe any of the fans involved scum.

Lost his head in the heat of the moment on what was one of the worst days in our history. The criticism of him is way overboard in the circumstances.
It wasnt in the heat of the moment though, he waited around after the game to do it. I dont rate Coleman and can understand people being angry, but waiting around to abuse someone who is in the middle of trying to be polite to some young fans is just childish

He come across brilliant. The staff really liked him because he made time for them.
Nice bloke and has a great team attitude
Very naive thinking.

Talks the talk, doesn't (and can't) walk the walk. If you took out the bits throughout the series where he's sat in his office talking like a f***ing philosopher about how much of a massive club Sunderland is, you'd probably have about half the episodes. I liked him as bloke before this series but I've gone right off and seen him for what he is; a self-promoting gobshite.

Appreciate people were frustrated but goes to show you shouldnt give out abuse without knowing the full story. Honeyman was another example. I wasn't his biggest fan before this but now I think he's my favourite player. Cant fault his attitude.
Even Bain came across well. Just a shit show all around but they weren't bad people. Except Rodwell. Fuck him.

We are only seeing, what they want us to see. The best bits, ended up on the cutting room floor.

And what job was that?

Managerial recruitment - bad.
Player recruitment - worse.
Improve revenue streams - non-existent.
Explore commercial opportunities for the above - non-existent.
Market the club - as above.

He can fasten his watch and put on a crisp shirt to make all the impression he wants about the place but the bloke was a disaster.

Useless bastard was shite at cutting costs also

Very naive thinking.

Talks the talk, doesn't (and can't) walk the walk. If you took out the bits throughout the series where he's sat in his office talking like a f***ing philosopher about how much of a massive club Sunderland is, you'd probably have about half the episodes. I liked him as bloke before this series but I've gone right off and seen him for what he is; a self-promoting gobshite.
All the staff said the whole atmosphere changed and the club felt lifted the moment Coleman started.

Wasn't the "married with six kids" thing just him trying to say he was a human being like anyone else? Not to defend that completely as an argument but surely that was it.

Married with six kids , suppose it’s a bit quicker than saying serial adulterous twat who was shagging about for years before marrying for the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back