Butlins, Skegness

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister worked down Skegness as a dancer a few years back. Went down to visit a few times, great for the kids. One of the adult only weekends could probably be canny too.

Seems like a class place to work for a season if you're a young'un.
Some lads I know go every year for the 80s weekend, one long fuck fest apparently.

I like but our lass likes to go every year, this year we are going in December then going again at easter. No wonder I am always skint.
This time I'm restricting the eating out and eating in the lodge more, which should save a fortune. I've tried all the restaurants, and all bang average apart from the carvery which was top notch, so might get in there one night.

This time I'm restricting the eating out and eating in the lodge more, which should save a fortune. I've tried all the restaurants, and all bang average apart from the carvery which was top notch, so might get in there one night.

Aye you could save a fortune doing that. We won't though infact I think she already has us booked infor the restauraunts for the christmas trip. She likes to be organised.

EH, have you banged your head or something?:lol: You win the 3rd round heat to go to the semi final, win the semi final and so get to the Grand Final. What is complicated about that?:lol:

Did you lose in the final?

Did a music weekend there in October. .. £65 for three nights but the on site food places are overpriced. ..nowt wrong with the accommodation though..

Surprisingly good
Went there for a good few years when the bairns were little, it was spot on, plenty to do, and better for them than the boredom of a 'beach' holiday abroad, even though it probably cost more :lol:

Used to go into skeggy as well, the seal sanctuary was canny and the fair although I used to spend a small fortune on the river rapids ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back