Bristol Rovers manager demands an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comical Ali that bloke. Match report straight out of North Korea. I thought they were an embarrassment from minute one - diving, time-wasting and general shit housery. One of the worst teams I've seen this season
17 days until we play down there. He’ll be full of it that week. If he lasts till then

Said before when the ref boss apologised after the fleetwood game it was so wrong. Ok there were bad decisions that day but there are every week. However how good or bad a ref did shouldn't be apologised for. These things equal out over a season, Sunderland get bad decisions so do rovers. I'm sure Oxford were livid with last weeks ref but sunderland got those just how football is

The bloke sounds stressed and clutching at straws. One of the worst sides we've played at home this season and clearly trying to deflect attention.

His side wouldn't have been grinding out a draw if the same referee gave us the stone wall penalty in the first half.

Did he get the yellow card or was that his assistant?

EDIT: it was him

What did he say, like?
He wanted a strong ref performance indicating that refs buckle at the SOL I believe.

After watching refs all season that should have been the least of his worries today. The ref today was a disgrace. The one major decision he got right was the red card...but it was his shocking performance before that allowing Bristol Rovers to do whatever they want which led to it.

A joke of a ref and a joke of a manger.

Knew the referee was going to be shite as soon as i saw him asking for a 'strong referee' for today beforehand.
the issue being he wasnt asking for one, he was asking for a referee to allow the timewasting, diving, cheating and play his team is known for, dressing it up as the ref being swayed by the crowd,

blokes a f***ing prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back