Bristol Rovers manager demands an apology

1 win in 15 games. Promotion contenders to lower mid-table nonentities. A game plan that consists of not trying to get any shot on target and staying away from the opposition penalty area.

If I was Garner I'd be scrabbling around for excuses too. Before making my claim for Universal Credit on Monday.

He’s an absolute muppet this fella. Was on the refs case before the game had even kicked off. As it was he was poor for both teams. We had one stone wall pen turned away and another that looked a good shout for handball.

Can sympathise about the red card, it looked like the wrong decision to me. I didn’t notice that the two players colliding was a head injury and the ref was following play. Not fair to blame him for that one although I probably would if it was us!
Eh? How is kicking somebody from behind not a red card?

Var have said they got it wrong. Dinnar how that works...

Both are stone wall red cards. The player literally booted him. Not harsh at all.
They have but there is no retrospective as they are saying it was reviewed at the time. A joke that explanation

What a pillock. He's basically acting like half the spoiled bairns do on here every week, coming on moaning about the referee.

I don't expect them to make the connection.
if you think we shouldn't be moaning about this and previous referees, you are watching the wrong game. Spoiled bairns? Have a word with yourself before making silly comments.

Last edited:
Two players missed ahead clearance we scored as a result.
That's it
Two players missed a headed clearance we scored as a result.
That's it

Last edited:

Back