Bristol Rovers manager demands an apology

him and his management team were an absolute embarrassment from minute 1 today, constantly whinging and in the officials ears on every decision, even given it the big claps whenever they got a free kick

He’s an absolute muppet this fella. Was on the refs case before the game had even kicked off. As it was he was poor for both teams. We had one stone wall pen turned away and another that looked a good shout for handball.

Can sympathise about the red card, it looked like the wrong decision to me. I didn’t notice that the two players colliding was a head injury and the ref was following play. Not fair to blame him for that one although I probably would if it was us!

He’s an absolute muppet this fella. Was on the refs case before the game had even kicked off. As it was he was poor for both teams. We had one stone wall pen turned away and another that looked a good shout for handball.

Can sympathise about the red card, it looked like the wrong decision to me. I didn’t notice that the two players colliding was a head injury and the ref was following play. Not fair to blame him for that one although I probably would if it was us!
He hasn’t complained about the red card and their player has held his hands up over the incident.

Last edited:

Back