Bristol Rovers manager demands an apology

If you all want a real chuckle, you should read that paper's player ratings for the game :lol:

Not one of them got less than a 5 :lol:
Under that here is a rovers fans comment

stats have Rovers having 38% possession and 4 shots on goal to Sunderland's' 18. I've just watched the 'Jim'll fix winner to play at being a football manager' Ben Garner's post match interview on YouTube and it was all down to the referee
apparently.

When will the guy ever front up and admit maybe it was the team or the tactics or perhaps his lack of leadership?
Hey ho, I need to remind myself that it's a project and results will improve by 2025.

17 days before the reverse fixture, this gaffer might not be there

It was to me looking from Coma Corner. If their player had got the ball then it was impossible for it to go out for a corner, iirc.
Probably one of the worst ref decions for a while at the SOL and good lord we have seen plenty.
unlucky red card, for stamping on someone :confused:
I think Ben Garner has been on the drink...obviously a manger way way way out of his depth.

Last edited:
Under that here is a rovers fans comment

stats have Rovers having 38% possession and 4 shots on goal to Sunderland's' 18. I've just watched the 'Jim'll fix winner to play at being a football manager' Ben Garner's post match interview on YouTube and it was all down to the referee
apparently.

When will the guy ever front up and admit maybe it was the team or the tactics or perhaps his lack of leadership?
Hey ho, I need to remind myself that it's a project and results will improve by 2025.

17 days before the reverse fixture, this gaffer might not be there
Said to my father walking home the game that I'd be seriously pissed off if I was a travelling away fan today. An arsehole of a journey to watch your team barely turn up and then have your manager make a tit of himself like that as well.

Said to my father walking home the game that I'd be seriously pissed off if I was a travelling away fan today. An arsehole of a journey to watch your team barely turn up and then have your manager make a tit of himself like that as well.
We’ve been there under Grayson etc etc etc

He’s an absolute muppet this fella. Was on the refs case before the game had even kicked off. As it was he was poor for both teams. We had one stone wall pen turned away and another that looked a good shout for handball.

Can sympathise about the red card, it looked like the wrong decision to me. I didn’t notice that the two players colliding was a head injury and the ref was following play. Not fair to blame him for that one although I probably would if it was us!
:eek: One of the most blatant I've ever seen ! A kick/ stamp down the achilles tendon off the ball

He wants the ref not to be influenced by the crowd. He wants the ref to stop the game when he demands it. Who the fuk is this bloke, would never of heard of him till he decided to go in the media putting forward his demands. Oh and by the way the sending off didn't give us a man advantage, it gave Rovers a man disadvantage, we had the same number throughout the game.

Spot on.

If I was a Bristol Rovers fan I would be seeing past his pathetic drivel. They were very lucky to go away with just 3-0. He can blame the ref as much as he likes...it was a shockingly biased referring performance in favour of Bristol Rovers.

Garner or whatever he is called tactics were shocking today...probably the worst team at the SOL this season. He can try to blame the ref if he wants but he needs to look at himself. A loser.

He wants the ref not to be influenced by the crowd. He wants the ref to stop the game when he demands it. Who the fuk is this bloke, would never of heard of him till he decided to go in the media putting forward his demands. Oh and by the way the sending off didn't give us a man advantage, it gave Rovers a man disadvantage, we had the same number throughout the game.
this

What a pillock. He's basically acting like half the spoiled bairns do on here every week, coming on moaning about the referee.

I don't expect them to make the connection.

The Gas fans are more worried that they face financial meltdown and it’s coming to them very fast.
Feel for them, like Swindon have a real hard core passionate fanbase that travel.

He needs to give his head a shake - the referee was a biased disgrace. If he had tken control of the game and not let Bristol Rovers players think they could do anything they want they may not have had a man sent off.

His pre math comments were a disgrace and he should be reported for them thankfully we did them without any of our players receiving a serios injury.

They can go fcuk themselves. Hope they go down with their shithousery.

Exhibit A.

Back