Bristol Rovers manager demands an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would struggle managing Ryhope Rubarb Slashers, has taken them from 4th to 13th before today and is looking to blame anyone but himself! got the cry of a desperate man all over this.

Was he even at the game. His 2 lads were play acting, the one who stayed down the longest went from holding his head to rubbing his shin. Ref was shite, but got that and the sending off twice.
It’s all pretty irrelevant too. They were a goal and a man down at that point, they were never getting owt out of the game regardless of the ref’s decision there. Our pen shout was the bigger call in the first half.

He needs to give his head a shake - the referee was a biased disgrace. If he had tken control of the game and not let Bristol Rovers players think they could do anything they want they may not have had a man sent off.

His pre math comments were a disgrace and he should be reported for them thankfully we did them without any of our players receiving a serios injury.

They can go fcuk themselves. Hope they go down with their shithousery.

Was he even at the game. His 2 lads were play acting, the one who stayed down the longest went from holding his head to rubbing his shin. Ref was shite, but got that and the sending off right.

The bloke that got up first showed no concern over the one flat out. He didnt shout for physio (mind they were on instantly) once I'd clocked that I was happy that we actually played to the whistle and not to the shouts.
Then the physio sat the bloke up and started treating his knee. 😡👊

Glad Wyke played on, glad he got round the keeper and glad we got another goal. They shouldn't have tried to cheat the ref.
Absolute cheats the pair of them.

Shite reporting. They weren't going to grind out a result. There was 30 minutes left. We would have won anyways. Not by as many goals mind.

"we looked more of a threat"
Wtf is he on about, they were shite for 90 minutes.
I laughed at that bit.... They never got near the goal. Thought their CF no9 was an alright player. Otherwise even in possession they didn't reallt threaten. Sending off was justified, if a player intentially bumps into you it doesn't allow you to take a swipe at the player kicking them to the ground? It's pointless :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back