Blue UK passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 years ago or so I heard today.

Assuming that’s correct, nobody under the age of 45 will have ever even had a blue passport. If the intention of leavers was to eventually just exasperate remainers into submission then in my case at least, I think they may have succeeded.

I’m 39 - I was named on my parents’ blue/black passport in the 1980s but I had to get my own one aged 11 in 1990 and it was burgundy.

Do you want your goods, food and services economically viable, a decent standard of living maintained, free movement of people, inclusivity in the customs union, or do you want to chuck all that in for a blue passport? :lol: Also the European parliament is probably more democratic than our own and is still fully accountable, but that doesn't fit your agenda.
You think we won't have a decent standard outside the EU?
No, most people don't want unrestricted free movement of people or a customs union, or a parliament that can't legislate laws, which is why they voted to leave.

I hope the brexiteers realise they will have to declare all the tabs they buy in spain when we leave
I travel a lot. It's no quicker or slower in or out of the 20 odd countries that we throw money at. The worst airport for ludicrous security is Heathrow regardless of one's nationality.

My passport is due to expire and don't want an EU one ever again. Any ideas how long it will be before the proper blue UK ones are available?
Just use a red marker to obscure the European Union on it.

The 'old blues' were always a very dark navy blue much like England shorts used to be. The size of them wont change either as that is standardised by the ICAO.

You think we won't have a decent standard outside the EU?
No, most people don't want unrestricted free movement of people or a customs union, or a parliament that can't legislate laws, which is why they voted to leave.
Laws are clearing made in parliament.

They voted to leave because they don't like foreigners.

Your average brexit voter has no idea of the ins and outs of the customs union, probably never even heard of it.

As for laws not being passed in parliament, give me strength. Of course they are.

Now we are brexit, what will brexiteers do, if parliament votes against the final deal, as it was according to them, our parliament should decide what's what, free from European influence?

It has been announced on the news today that passports may go back to being blue now that we are no longer part of the EU.

Instead I think they should be rainbow coloured, to show that Britain is a rainbow nation of many cultures, and also where being a homosexual is tolerated.

This will help spread the message of tolerance to oppressed countries around the world, such as Russia.

Now we are brexit, what will brexiteers do, if parliament votes against the final deal, as it was according to them, our parliament should decide what's what, free from European influence?
What do you mean what will Brexiteers do? If parliament vote against the deal with the EU, then we'll leave without a deal.

Last edited:
Oh my god I’ve just started a similar thread but didn’t realise this GERLD was just below it.

Mods please merge my shite

If parliament vote against the deal with the EU, then we'll leave without a deal.
I see, that's the plan. Have the made any investigations about that scenario being played out?

Why not make them black and white to show we aren't racist, could maybe have an image of 2 blokes bucking to show homosexuality is tolerated too.

Why not make them black and white to show we aren't racist, could maybe have an image of 2 blokes bucking to show homosexuality is tolerated too.
There are more than two ethnicities mate that’s why I said a rainbow might be more appropriate

We should colour match them to people's skin tone as an additional security measure. My freckly one will look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back