Blue UK passport

I had been warned that JFK was bad but I had no bother at all the couple of times I went through, must have been lucky. T5 at Heathrow has been absolutely shite every one of the hundreds of times I've been forced through there.
T5 is hit & miss. I often come through mid evening 8-9 pm and it's not so bad. An hour either side of that and it can be nightmare.

I've waltzed through SFO once in 20 minutes end to end but other times stood in queues almost back to the plane for 2 1/2 - 3 hours if a BA flight lands at the same time as a Virgin and Lufthansa.

I had been warned that JFK was bad but I had no bother at all the couple of times I went through, must have been lucky. T5 at Heathrow has been absolutely shite every one of the hundreds of times I've been forced through there.

Went through T5 earlier on this month on my way back from Munich. Security for transfers to domestic flights used to be a right fuck on. It's now 90% automated with only your passport checked by Border Control. Security was smoother too as you enter from a different area to everyone else.

I must be missing the point and dont see the relevance of the colour of the passport. Iirc Croatia have a different coloured passport and the EU.

I saw the video of Nick Ferrari and Nigel Farage giggling like excited kids when discussing it yesterday. Simple things for simple minds.

Mine too.

I am absolutely furious at the delay because I will now be stuck with a maroon one for another 10 years unless I renew it again a year later. ;)
I guess we'll know just how valid that 'European Union' label at the top is then if we leave the Customs Union. Does that mean thee and me can stroll through the EU Passport holders queue while the Sovereignty Hunters stand at the back of the queue to get into the airport at Alicante?

I guess we'll know just how valid that 'European Union' label at the top is then if we leave the Customs Union. Does that mean thee and me can stroll through the EU Passport holders queue while the Sovereignty Hunters stand at the back of the queue to get into the airport at Alicante?

More likely we will be outcasts everywhere, not welcome in Europe or the UK

Don't know if it's been mentioned but apparently we could have had a blue passport all the time if we wanted as there's nothing saying it had to be maroon. Was mentioned on the last leg last night

Like several others on this thread, I always thought my old one was black anyway, It must have been a very very dark blue.

Current one fits in my pocket better.

Like several others on this thread, I always thought my old one was black anyway, It must have been a very very dark blue.

Current one fits in my pocket better.
I'm sure I had a yellowish o e which was just cardboard iirc.

Logon or register to see this image

I definitely had one of these.

Maybe it was a black cover bought for it @Roger

Last edited:
I'm sure I had a yellowish o e which was just cardboard iirc.

Logon or register to see this image

I definitely had one of these.

Maybe it was a black cover bought for it @Roger
Was that not the temp passport you could get. Only lasted for 3 months or So? I got a couple of those when I was around 18 or so.

Anyway well done brexiteers for getting us our passports back. Worth every penny.

Was that not the temp passport you could get. Only lasted for 3 months or So? I got a couple of those when I was around 18 or so.

Anyway well done brexiteers for getting us our passports back. Worth every penny.
I'm not sure tbh. I know I had one about 1998 and went to Spain and I found it when I was moving out in 2001. Think it was just a 1 year one.

I think the temp ones actually have 'temporary'on them

Back