Better Call Saul - Season 6

The jump between jimmys life and the Cartel stuff is massive
The whole feel of it thrives on slow bits
I wish they'd turn the lights on now and again :D
Do non of you SAD sufferers get panic attacks being in all these beige dark places
Co-sign, It's just got this bad this series hasn't it? Someone has been watching classic Film-Noir.
Seems daft that his fake identity is just two states away and he's working in a public place with loads of footfall and opportunities to be spotted.
Similar to UK criminals fleeing to the Costa del Crime in Spain, so yes a bit daft, but BB & BCS jumped the shark years ago.
Howards wife is a bit of a cold bitch like...
Wad (after Kim like).

Co-sign, It's just got this bad this series hasn't it? Someone has been watching classic Film-Noir.

Similar to UK criminals fleeing to the Costa del Crime in Spain, so yes a bit daft, but BB & BCS jumped the shark years ago.

Wad (after Kim like).
I'd say it's the classic BB,BCS look
Walts house was the same
Every indoor scene was in a room with no natural light practically

Class that like, now just the shit part of waiting for it to restart.

shit meself when lalo pulled the trigger even tho I was expecting it, quality final scene

I don't think Kim dies. When they were clearing out Saul's house in a flash forward scene, there were no photos of him and Kim etc. I reckon she's going to realise he's leading her to a dark place and disappear, possibly via a hoover fixer sucker guy.

Back