Better Call Saul - Season 6

I just wait until a series is finished and watch it at my own pace rather than watch various different things through the week. It's crap when watching something good like this but then having to wait a week for the next episode. These days and it's much better to watch summit when you want and the storyline etc is more fresh in the memory also.

I went through Breaking Bad about 4 years after it ended and then went through Better Call Saul first 3 series and then had to wait for the 4th!

Saving them for Friday night.
Watched the last episode of Season 5 last night and couldn't remember much about it.
I did this when series 5 started and couldn't remember much from the end of series 4 so left 5 unwatched. I will have to go further back into 4 for a refresher but will do this nearer to the end of series 6 which is mid August :lol:

Last edited:
I fear for Kim and Nacho, I've been thinking prison/death/exile......
Characters I hope to see are Tuco (who in BCS is in prison right...but in the early BB episodes he is not...so a high likelihood of seeing him hook up with Lalo and The Twins), Hank, Domingo, and Ernesto (love the Evo too ha).

I fear for Kim and Nacho, I've been thinking prison/death/exile......
Characters I hope to see are Tuco (who in BCS is in prison right...but in the early BB episodes he is not...so a high likelihood of seeing him hook up with Lalo and The Twins), Hank, Domingo, and Ernesto (love the Evo too ha).

Aye they’ve gotta lose a big character and unfortunately can only see that being Nacho and/or Kim

The twins are so formidable, I saw pictures of them at awards ceremony and didn’t recognise them as they were beaming !

Mike is brilliant, Lalo is off his nut and Kim is turning into the lawyer equivalent of the twins 🤣.

It’s a brilliant show

Back