Better Call Saul - Season 6

I fear for Kim and Nacho, I've been thinking prison/death/exile......
Characters I hope to see are Tuco (who in BCS is in prison right...but in the early BB episodes he is not...so a high likelihood of seeing him hook up with Lalo and The Twins), Hank, Domingo, and Ernesto (love the Evo too ha).
I reckon there's going to be some big switcheroo with Kim, and it'll turn out she was happily married to him (but never mentioned) throughout Breaking Bad and now living in a council flat after he ran off to Omaha.

Brilliant start to the series. Watched a series 5 recap the other day to get ready and in suggestions was the series 6 first two episodes review so watched that. Amazing the amount of detail that goes into it, even just the opening scene

Brilliant start to the series. Watched a series 5 recap the other day to get ready and in suggestions was the series 6 first two episodes review so watched that. Amazing the amount of detail that goes into it, even just the opening scene

Aye I’m thinking of watching BB and Saul through again once this finishes as I’ll have inevitably missed stuff. Plus it’s about 8 years since I watched BB.

Finally! Both episodes watched. Excellent start. Love the cinematography, the weird angles we've come to expect, Kim's ponytail and Nacho's eyes. And Kim seems to be way more badass than Jimmy, which makes me think that she's been in Jimmy's life all along (the writers hinted as much last series). And the Saul Goodman lifestyle we saw dismanted at the beginning of the first episode was created by her.

One of the things of watching Breaking Bad from the beginning before it took off in popularity, was the tension of waiting for the next episode and seeing little details online from freeze frames that explained major plotlines. I like that you get that with Saul, but don't really have the longing for it that I had with Breaking Bad. I like it more that it's changed from Better call Mike to Better call Saul, but just don't get the excitement I had. Maybe it's from knowing the ultimate outcome for pretty much every character.

I don’t recall which series I got bored halfway through. Probably 4.

2 is the worst of the 5 for me - all about set up of course, but the stuff when he's at D&M with Sandpiper drags on too much and there's not enough of Mike and the Salamanca's.

God I must have been bored. I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about. All erased from my memory.

God I must have been bored. I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about. All erased from my memory.
He gets a 'straight' job at that other law firm that works with HHM when they are going after that old peoples' home case. I'm re-watching it through before I start the new series because it's been so long which is the only reason I know the details :D

Back