Better Call Saul - Season 6

So, just starting series 5. Might have fallen asleep once or twice. What are the Germans doing in the warehouse? And what is the bloke in the cinnamon bun shop all about?

Last edited:
TV doesn’t come any better than that, utterly sublime stuff.

Time coming for a Walter White appearance with the meth lab?
I'd like for the Walter White and Jessie appearances to be simple cameos in the last episode.

Whilst I understand that there'd be no BCS without BB, it has been such an amazing series in its own right. Anything other than a cameo would likely to take the attention away from the cast of BCS.

There's absolutely nothing resembling "disappointing" in the whole series. Outstanding script, enactment and direction. Makes Breaking bad look tame in comparison.

I was talking to missus Q after the final episode the other day about how it's such a slow burner but the episodes are over in a flash - Absolutely absorbing TV.

I also love how the cinematography has the same camera angles and look and feel as Breaking Bad.

Quality.

Just finsihed S6 E7 That feels bad he didn't deserve that at all. It did make me think why is Jimmy so obsessed with trying to ruin the man's life. I guess i'd have to go back to season 1..

I mean, how many times has Howard done Jimmy wrong? He tried to stop him being a Lawyer I think. Such a good TV show.

Just finsihed S6 E7 That feels bad he didn't deserve that at all. It did make me think why is Jimmy so obsessed with trying to ruin the man's life. I guess i'd have to go back to season 1..

I mean, how many times has Howard done Jimmy wrong? He tried to stop him being a Lawyer I think. Such a good TV show.
Howard gave Jimmy a hard time about his law degree from the University of American Samoa and always compared him unfavourably to his brother Chuck.

I thought it was more Kim than Jimmy. And shows that she's more like Jimmy than people realise.

Back