Better Call Saul - Season 6

Kim dying in this would just be a lazy cop out and a cheap pop.
Don't mind Kim dying or going to jail or something to write her out of BB, it feels like her not being anywhere to be seen in that would be weird if nothing happens to her.

I do however want Lalo to survive and be the person who Saul is absolutely shitting it about in the flash forwards.
This episode reminded me a lot of prime BB. They allow the realisation of the events to unfold to sink in, give you some hope that there's a window out of it and then execute the reality you already knew. It's a great way of writing to drag the viewer through all the emotions.

Last edited:
Oh. My. God. Just watched it.
I thought he would have lasted a bit longer due to BB when Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul.

As he shouts I'm a friend of the Cartel. It wasn't me it was Ignachio.

So unless he does something else to piss of the Cartel then blames it on Nacho as he is dead?

2 is the worst of the 5 for me - all about set up of course, but the stuff when he's at D&M with Sandpiper drags on too much and there's not enough of Mike and the Salamanca's.
I wasn't a fan of those arcs either, but when I rewatched the whole thing second time round I found them much better.

I thought he would have lasted a bit longer due to BB when Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul.

So unless he does something else to piss of the Cartel then blames it on Nacho as he is dead?
I assume that cause Jimmy knows nothing about or is involved in the attempted assassination of Lalo that this is what he is talking about.

With Nacho out the way now and the feds onto Saul knowing he was representing Lalo all along it wouldn't be a stretch for him to end up on the wrong side of Lalo again, especially as the feds have 7million of his money as well.

I assume that cause Jimmy knows nothing about or is involved in the attempted assassination of Lalo that this is what he is talking about.

With Nacho out the way now and the feds onto Saul knowing he was representing Lalo all along it wouldn't be a stretch for him to end up on the wrong side of Lalo again, especially as the feds have 7million of his money as well.
But if he didn't know how would he know it was Nacho?

But if he didn't know how would he know it was Nacho?
Guess he's gonna question where Nacho is at somepoint considering he's the main guy he deals with from the cartel.

I also assume Mike and Saul have some more unfinished business as well as in BB Mike seems closer to Saul than he is at this point, even if he is just keeping tabs for Gus.

Who knows really but there's plenty to work with over the series. Seems to me they have a lot to tell still tbh because they have the whole Howard subplot, what happens to Kim, How he sets his new office up, what happens to Lalo and then whatever is gonna happen on the flash forwards (I noticed we potentially got one in colour this time instead of black and white which usually means something).

That will 100% be accounted for because they never usually leave questions unanswered for the most part.

Guess he's gonna question where Nacho is at somepoint considering he's the main guy he deals with from the cartel.

I also assume Mike and Saul have some more unfinished business as well as in BB Mike seems closer to Saul than he is at this point, even if he is just keeping tabs for Gus.

Who knows really but there's plenty to work with over the series. Seems to me they have a lot to tell still tbh because they have the whole Howard subplot, what happens to Kim, How he sets his new office up, what happens to Lalo and then whatever is gonna happen on the flash forwards (I noticed we potentially got one in colour this time instead of black and white which usually means something).

That will 100% be accounted for because they never usually leave questions unanswered for the most part.
Look forward to finding out. Brilliant show better than BB imo

Must admit that was my reasoning. I dare say Saul (as Kim is now referring to him) may not know of his fate. Going to be one hell of an ending if this is already dealt with in episode 3. And an excellent performance from Michael Mando too.

Last edited:
Must admit that was my reasoning. I dare say Saul (as Kim is now referring to him) may not know of his fate. Going to be one hell of an ending if this is already dealt with in episode 3. And an excellent performance from Michael Mando too.
I liked that too when they called him Jimmy and she said don't you mean Saul.

Turning into a right wrongin Kymm hope she doesn't die with her not being in BB

One of the best episodes of any TV show I've seen for a long time, it's been a while since I cared this much about a character death.
Just watched episode three last night and totally agree.......was mesmerising TV and didn't see it coming

Been an excellent start to this final season so far - I've got high hopes for a great finish 🤞

Another excellent episiode. Noticed Rhea Seehorn directed it and she featured heavily.
This one was more building up to stuff happening rather than the drama of last week but it was intriguing. Like the simmering tension between Mike and Gus.

Kim is such a wad

Seems like a genuinely nice person in real life as well.

Howard's speech to the Sandpiper residents sounded like one of Saul's manipulations. It's as if they're showing us all these legal types are scam artists in it for all they can get, despite their pretensions. An extra 30%. Aye for them to cream off. Sod whoever dies before they can get it.

Slow episode..

Wonder if Mr Ward is going to end up getting himself killed?

Mike/Gus finds out about the bug he planted then he gets killed and Kymm gets scared and does one

It was a poor episode but can’t help think it’s loose ties for better to come.
I think the boxing thing was a bit too contrived as was the need to go to Germany to find out information but an otherwise solid episode to build on. There's a definite pattern of ones that are slow burners and ones with memorable incidents. This was definitely the weakest of the series but still very good.

Following the thread about Spinal Tap, a quick look at a clip of the drummers' deaths in that film revealed that the guy who plays Clifford Main was the first drummer they had.

Back