Bellingham

The bad thing is he is actually a player who will be a success in the game. It was quite a little coup (Nowt massive, but i thought it was a good signing) when we got him. The lad will come good and has ability that needs working on, but I like his attitude.

The issue I have is Speakman thinks he's his part of the family and has hung the lad out to dry in my eyes by agreeing to play him so much. It's ridiculous and now we have fans angry that he keeps playing when he keeps pl;aying, when he is at the age of developing and learning alongside an older head. He is just a kid himself (Just turned 18) but we have such a young squad we now class Rigg as young who has just turned 16!

Fantastic to have such young talent. The issue is now the going is tough and the team hasn't got the experience around them, and the club have put extra pressure on the players and managers by saying here go , make these lot work together. I have previously said I'd back Speakman for his initial buys but i want something to indicate that he will learn from his stubborn mistakes or I'm all in for a change.

He followed Rusyn for ages , brought him in and then managers are saying he isn't playing as doesn't speak the language. He's from Ukraine FFS! Let's have KLD and Speakman come out and actually speak to the fans and explain our plans and admit their mistakes and how we will try to change going forward. It's not fair on the young lads . Everyone needs an older head and rested and spoke to.

18 year old, first full season as a pro - our second top goal scorer - he'll be mint by the time he is 21.

Not getting caught in possession now like he used to so learnt something already.

He’ll do better in the game than Dan Neil

Some weirdos on here a local lad next big thing a 18yr old moving away from home is shit

He’s 18 does that make sense tit

Hes no worse than most of them yet he’s not a local lad

I’ve not said he isn’t, 18 tit. Nor have I mentioned any local lads.

You’ve spent most of this thread getting upset at things I’ve not said whilst trying to attribute what I have said to different players.

I’ve not said he isn’t, 18 tit. Nor have I mentioned any local lads.

You’ve spent most of this thread getting upset at things I’ve not said whilst trying to attribute what I have said to different players.
He’s a good young player how many other 18yr olds of his talent in the league?

It wasn’t his fault Mowbray was sacked and could barely win a home game

Jobe didn’t appoint Beale

Jobe didn’t appoint Cap Wanker for the rest of the season

🙄🙄🙄🙄

He’s a good young player how many other 18yr olds of his talent in the league?

It wasn’t his fault Mowbray was sacked and could barely win a home game

Jobe didn’t appoint Beale

Jobe didn’t appoint Cap Wanker for the rest of the season

🙄🙄🙄🙄

None of that had any relevance to my optional post though.

Of course where a player comes from matters

Just look at the way most go on about overrated Dan Neil and next England keeper Patti ffs

Jobe is better than Neil was at 18 that’s a fact

It absolutely doesn't.

Dan Neil is underrated, especially by many SAFC fans and gets ridiculous criticism.

Patterson gets criticism most weeks, there's always some slating him just like there's some that go over the top.

It's not a fact. Dan Neil looked class at 18, but given there was deficiencies in his game he wasn't exposed, whereas Jobe is and thats a fact.

It absolutely doesn't.

Dan Neil is underrated, especially by many SAFC fans and gets ridiculous criticism.

Patterson gets criticism most weeks, there's always some slating him just like there's some that go over the top.

It's not a fact. Dan Neil looked class at 18, but given there was deficiencies in his game he wasn't exposed, whereas Jobe is and thats a fact.
Neil - Underrated ? He just not as good as some think

Won’t even be on the radar of even most championship fans yet he's PL top 6 class on here

The lad is nowt special bang average championship midfielder

Back