Bellingham

He was running on empty in the second half, can't see any of the lads wanting to sit out Saturday mind .

By rest i mean drop
Aye,running out of stean, but he will be in..
It's the cup,different ball game.

Our best and most experienced players have to play for and thats pritchard, clarke and Roberts with Neil and Ekwah behind them

Last edited:
Be fair to the OP, we all want Jobe to be like his brother in 6 months.

The main thing he's got time, physically he's a unit and made a very good contribution so far but I agree he's not at this stage looking like a regular but he's being played as one.
Our family think he needs resting. He hasn’t been owt special for a while.
But he's a beautiful boy

Last edited:
I know I'm going to set fire to the board with this, but genuinely no idea what he's good at. He's scored a few goals granted, but he jogs seemingly half arsed when we're trying to regain possession, frequently when he gets the ball, stops, turns back and pass it sideways. Doesn't seem to drive forward, doesn't seem able to pick a defence splitting pass, doesn't seem to take anyone on. I've no idea what he's supposed to be. I do wonder if his brother wasn't who he is, would he be starting.

I'd rather give Adil or Rigg a run of games.

I know I'm going to set fire to the board with this, but genuinely no idea what he's good at. He's scored a few goals granted, but he jogs seemingly half arsed when we're trying to regain possession, frequently when he gets the ball, stops, turns back and pass it sideways. Doesn't seem to drive forward, doesn't seem able to pick a defence splitting pass, doesn't seem to take anyone on. I've no idea what he's supposed to be. I do wonder if his brother wasn't who he is, would he be starting.

I'd rather give Adil or Rigg a run of games.
Gets between the lines of midfield and defence.

Links the play between our defence and attack.

Holds the ball up well.

Just to name a few things.

He's still just 18, as time goes on and he gets more experienced he should start to manage himself during games so he doesn't run out of steam too early, he's still green.

“Jobe great to see you, come in. I know you’ve started every game this season but I’m going to drop you next week for the derby in place of Patrick “goals and assists” Roberts”

Back