Bellingham

Would love to see him and Neil more advanced with a proper sitting DM in front of the defence.

Having a proper CDM would actually bring more out of Jobe and Neil - it’d actually help get more money for them.
Evans back could help, but doubt he’ll be starting games anytime soon. With striking options so bad, I’d just keep him up top until the end of the season.

Evans back could help, but doubt he’ll be starting games anytime soon. With striking options so bad, I’d just keep him up top until the end of the season.
I’d do the same.

I’ve said it many many times buts it’s absolutely shocking window after window we’re yet to get an experienced CDM or striker. It’s absolute neglect.

He was absolutely shite today, worst player on the pitch
Yet again he plays the 90
It summed it up to accommodate him staying on burstow played on the left

It’s pathetic we are basically a vehicle fkr jobe Bellingham to get minutes for his ‘career plan’

Couldn’t agree more, this season is just the Bellingham show and not in a good way, regardless of how shite he is playing he starts and plays majority of minutes of each game. Ironic thing is more he plays worst he looks so nobody will buy him

Assuming we are going to rotate Burstow and Hemir up front for the last 8 games which feels like we start every game one man down let’s explore the alternatives.

The experiment of playing Bellingham as a false 9 actually worked so why has it largely been scrapped.

If they won’t do that, I’d even be tempted to start Rigg up front with instructions to just be a nuisance. At least he’s a footballer and he has an eye for finding space, something our 2 fit (I use the term loosely) strikers (I use the term loosely) can’t do.

Personally i think Rigg is just as good as Bellingham and will achieve more in the game
If by some miracle we can keep hold of Neil, Rigg and Bellingham this summer I think we got the makings of an excellent midfield 3 for next season. Problem being the glaring problems we have up front and the absolute lack of faith in senior management to put it right.

Couldn’t agree more, this season is just the Bellingham show and not in a good way, regardless of how shite he is playing he starts and plays majority of minutes of each game. Ironic thing is more he plays worst he looks so nobody will buy him
Never known anything like it mate, it’s so transparent as well
Watched the stick To football thing and Solskjaer was on about Jude and why he chose dortmund over United, he said it was all about total minutes and he knew he’d guaranteed get them at Dortmund
You can see that’s what’s happened here Speakman will have literally said u come here we’ll guarantee you X Y Z
He was absolutely useless yesterday, he was hardly lifting a leg but knowing your guaranteed to play it’s a joke

Never known anything like it mate, it’s so transparent as well
Watched the stick To football thing and Solskjaer was on about Jude and why he chose dortmund over United, he said it was all about total minutes and he knew he’d guaranteed get them at Dortmund
You can see that’s what’s happened here Speakman will have literally said u come here we’ll guarantee you X Y Z
He was absolutely useless yesterday, he was hardly lifting a leg but knowing your guaranteed to play it’s a joke

Sets a bad example to rest of squad knowing regardless of how they perform in training there’s only 9 outfield shirts available for selection, if by some chance we get an offer in the summer i’d take it

Neil - Underrated ? He just not as good as some think

Won’t even be on the radar of even most championship fans yet he's PL top 6 class on here

The lad is nowt special bang average championship midfielder

The fact plenty criticise on here and some even don't rate him means he's underrated, he's better than the likes of you think and your blind spot towards him.

Don't see anyone saying he's PL top 6 material - just over egging for the sake of your argument.

He was on Blackburn's 'radar' more than two years ago according to TM when he took over. He won't be now as none of them would be able to afford him, unless a parachute club comes down with 20m to spend. Quite easily one of the best young players in the division.

Give me a shout when any and I MEAN any of these foreign shits can score the goals this kid has scored this season.He is years 18 .All this talk of him playing because of his surname is rubbish .Half of these Speakman signings cant trap a bag of cement.

He always seems to be chasing the ball rather than having the ball. Isolated and not part of the pattern of play, not that there was much pattern yesterday.

Back