At a Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to offer as well, as, I'm sure would plenty others.
He made some canny point during the World Cup in the summer iirc, mind.
Quite clearly a canny lad. And knows a lot about sport. He pisses people off because he gets punchy too quickly :lol:

@The Rat if you’re in that London next week I’m buying you a pint and we’re gonna slag off the Hundred

a couple have been asking about 'the rat' and are getting a bit worried as he seemed to be in a bad place...hopefully, he is lurking and just not posting and can let us all know here that he is fine and in good fettle...i know a few have not got along with the lad but if he is in a bad place then it is time to put those differences aside.

let's all hope he is just taking a break eh?

a couple have been asking about 'the rat' and are getting a bit worried as he seemed to be in a bad place...hopefully, he is lurking and just not posting and can let us all know here that he is fine and in good fettle...i know a few have not got along with the lad but if he is in a bad place then it is time to put those differences aside.

Has anything happened specifically

Was on SMB yesterday or today saying he was not doing well. Usually sticks to the depression thread for that but he created a specific one.

People need to realise this place isn’t the real world. It’s a f***ing online message board. At the end of the day the entire purpose of this board, all it’s members and it’s entire content means absolutely fuck all.
People have mental illness though, mind people seem to get wound up easily

Often don't agree with his posts, but mine are often shite too...
Wishing him all the best.

I hope he's alright like.

Aye, a couple of his recent posts have suggested he's not in a good place. I see he posted yesterday. Really hope the lads okay; like many I've had the odd run in with him mainly due to his posting style but he seems a canny lad, he's made plenty of posts that I've agreed with and I hope he's not letting stuff bring him down. Rat lad, fire us a message any time you need to. There might be arguments on here all the time but loads will help you if you need it

Is it still on here

People need to realise this place isn’t the real world. It’s a f***ing online message board. At the end of the day the entire purpose of this board, all it’s members and it’s entire content means absolutely fuck all.
We're just on a planet, orbiting the sun while the moon orbits us, surrounded by billions of stars, formed as part of the milky-way galaxy, as andromeda is hurtling towards us at light speed, as part of billions of galaxies doing the same....

I think we know the score tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back