Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masters related bump.

If you want to give it a go, search under user courses for "Magnolia National". I have played one round (the Thursday one) but will try and get a tournament played. If I do it should show under 'friends' tournaments. Might even just set up another private tournament (4 rounds) with it for SMB folk...

Quite fancy this. Any decent prices anywhere?
Picked it up for 6 quid odd last month on PSN. Ouch, just looked and it's £28.99 now! Probably pick up a copy at a retailer much cheaper...

Oh and there's an "ultimate" version or whatever, but most people here have the basic version as The Golf Club 2 is due out in the next few months.

Masters related bump.

If you want to give it a go, search under user courses for "Magnolia National". I have played one round (the Thursday one) but will try and get a tournament played. If I do it should show under 'friends' tournaments. Might even just set up another private tournament (4 rounds) with it for SMB folk...

Which one is it?

For some reason I've stopped getting alerts for this thread?

I see the pc version has had a Vr mode added but not the ps4. I hope the golf club 2 has vr support. I loved the wii versions of Tiger Woods and a lot of fun actually hitting the balls

Which one is it?
There are a few variations, I have set up 2 different tournaments (one accidentally like, so have used different versions of the courses) which both have 4 rounds, Thursday through Sunday.

They should appear under friends favourites - but you have to look in the Tour section, not Tournament.

The SMB Masters
The Masters

Both got 9 day time limits, and I would recommend doing them in the order above as I think The Masters one is harder...

And having just done that I'm now away for the day and night so won't be able to play them yet :mad::lol:

There are a few variations, I have set up 2 different tournaments (one accidentally like, so have used different versions of the courses) which both have 4 rounds, Thursday through Sunday.

They should appear under friends favourites - but you have to look in the Tour section, not Tournament.

The SMB Masters
The Masters

Both got 9 day time limits, and I would recommend doing them in the order above as I think The Masters one is harder...

And having just done that I'm now away for the day and night so won't be able to play them yet :mad::lol:
Will give them a go when I finish work tonight

After the shower of shite that was the footy, I have just played a shower of a first round on The SMB Masters. Was going canny but a couple of holes ripped me up. A 77, +5.

Picked it up for 6 quid odd last month on PSN. Ouch, just looked and it's £28.99 now! Probably pick up a copy at a retailer much cheaper...

Oh and there's an "ultimate" version or whatever, but most people here have the basic version as The Golf Club 2 is due out in the next few months.
its one of those games i wanted but never got round to getting - was one on ebay for £12 but just been outbid! some knacker on there wants £65 for the collectors edition! ill keep me eyes peeled if it goes on sale.

Grainger games has it preowned for £14.99 - worth it?

Last edited:
Lads, you do know this game is cross platform so as long as you don't set a tour up as private then anyone can play it be it on xbox, pc, or ps4. I've got the game on pc and xbox.

I'm ranked #156 in the world at www.tgctours.com so if anyone wants any help or advice, just give me a shout. Been playing the game for 18 months now and definitely got me moneys worth out of it lol

Was hoping this would be in the Xbox Easter sale, unfortunately not though. Still £28 to buy it digitally

£14 on Amazon for the collector's edition on disc, I'll have to have a think about it

Bought this months ago and forgot all about it :lol:

Might have a crack

Any details on the second one?
Looks like it's around a month away. Will be improved graphics and gameplay no doubt - but sounds like the emphasis has been put on the community side of things. They are introducing Societies on this one, nothing like that on the current one. So instead of just playing against PSN friends, an actual society/club can be set up for people to join. That would be great for this place. In house competitions etc, and you also 'represent' your club when you are doing your own thing.

I was thinking "SMB Swingers" but that might get some unintentional attention :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back