Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

I forgot how much I love this game, used to play it on my projector with 82 inch screen about 4 foot away and was like being on a real course.

12 over on the final round and signed off with a birdie:cool: 37 over to discopants 9 over overall.

+11 +18 -4 +12 Shame I played the first two rounds drunk as think I'd have done OK otherwise :D

How the fuck did you get -4 on round 3. I'm absolutely shit.

On the bright side I got my first Eagle on a par 5.

Trophy unlocked.

Just finished round 3 and started with -6 after about 6, including an eagle from about 160 yards :)

From there it was a bit of a mess. Finished round -2 :mad:

Will get the 4th round done probably Saturday morning I reckon.

You'd already played round 3 though? :confused:
Na not in the tour. Might have played that course before once, but it would still show in my stats etc I would assume. Think I did better the first time tbh!

Bloody downloading since half 4
Get yourself on the tour...!

Edit: Still have 10 days until it finishes, it's only 4 rounds. We are just using it as a tester to see what's gannin on.

That goes for anyone else reading, get in on it...

Last edited:
Should be downloaded by the weekend!

:lol:

Na not in the tour. Might have played that course before once, but it would still show in my stats etc I would assume. Think I did better the first time tbh!

Edit: Still have 10 days until it finishes, it's only 4 rounds. We are just using it as a tester to see what's gannin on.

Well it was showing a leaderboard with 4 names on it. Whats your username?

How do i find this tour? What's it called?

Only played an easy course but it's quite easy to pick up and play which had the impression it wouldn't be.
I have only had the game a week and played about 8 rounds in total, but aye you soon get to grips with it. Can't chip too well at all like, it's in and around the green where i am giving up most of my shots.

The mechanics of the game are relatively straight forward overall. I think the challenge (especially on the tougher courses and greens) is course management and playing the percentages sometimes.

I have only had the game a week and played about 8 rounds in total, but aye you soon get to grips with it. Can't chip too well at all like, it's in and around the green where i am giving up most of my shots.

The mechanics of the game are relatively straight forward overall. I think the challenge (especially on the tougher courses and greens) is course management and playing the percentages sometimes.
Yeh there's no daft spinning the ball in the air etc like Tiger woods. Found percentages as you said for the score down rather than blasting for the green every time

Back